Do You Have To Be Handsome For A Girl To Fall In Love With You?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. A girl can't "love" someone she is not sexually attracted to. You don't have to be a male model but you have to be good looking enough to give her sexual attraction.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. A girl can't "love" someone she is not sexually attracted to. You don't have to be a male model but you have to be good looking enough to give her sexual attraction.
I think it's more or less the same for men. We tend to develop feelings of love fairly easily for the slender, angelic looking girls. Yeah, obviously personality matters too. A shallow, annoying girl is a deal breaker, whereas a kind and smiling girl usually makes a man much more attracted to her

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wise words

Yeah, but they are a strange couple. I ' ve never seen them touching each other, I'm not even 100% sure they are a conventional couple. That kind of gives me hope becsuse I would avoid as much as possible to give her up and move on

Did you even get any vibes that she's into you/might be interested in you?
How can you tell she's not just seeing you as a friend? you really may just be daydreaming at this point.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course not. Women don't think like we do, I'm not
Did you even get any vibes that she's into you/might be interested in you?
How can you tell she's not just seeing you as a friend? you really may just be daydreaming at this point.
She might just be a little flirty, a lot of women are that way. They love the attention, way it is.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends. Many women will enter a relationship of convenience without the fiery passion of genuine love. Those never really last though.
A beautiful face is just a nice canvas to project your ideal qualities on - this goes for both genders, and ultimately this is what infatuation comes down to.
I don't believe in passionless relationships. They look horrible and uncomfortable. Why do you think so many women have to fake an orgasm? It has less to do with size and technique than most men like to think. I've read a study that women orgasm way easier and better when their partner has a handsome face. It's mostly mental. Can you imagine a women romantically and/or lustfully daydreaming about your face? You have to be honest with yourself. It's only a small percentage of men that can truly arouse a women. A lot of people have mediocre sex and unfulfilling realtionships of course, that's not reserved for the top percentiles of men like incels love to think, but in the end it's your face alone that determines if you will spark genuine passion in a women.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Depends. Many women will enter a relationship of convenience without the fiery passion of genuine love. Those never really last though.
A beautiful face is just a nice canvas to project your ideal qualities on - this goes for both genders, and ultimately this is what infatuation comes down to.
I don't believe in passionless relationships. They look horrible and uncomfortable. Why do you think so many women have to fake an orgasm? It has less to do with size and technique than most men like to think. I've read a study that women orgasm way easier and better when their partner has a handsome face. It's mostly mental. Can you imagine a women romantically and/or lustfully daydreaming about your face? You have to be honest with yourself. It's only a small percentage of men that can truly arouse a women. A lot of people have mediocre sex and unfulfilling realtionships of course, that's not reserved for the top percentiles of men like incels love to think, but in the end it's your face alone that determines if you will spark genuine passion in a women.

Women can pretend interest very well, this is how many guys get stuck into the beta provider role, where they just see you as an ATM dispenser.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Killing myself tonight.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just joking, strangers would never get me to kill myself.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be old school, but I think we have to make a distinction between (1) love and (2) lust (while recognising that the two are often intertwined).

Put simply, I don't think a girl can have lust for a guy who isn't physically attractive, at least in some way.

However, love, or at least some kinds of love, is/are quite different. There are a lot of sexless marriages. And, and this is the kicker, an awful lot of relatively happy sexless marriages. Most of the people in said marriages are unlikely to be oil paintings, and they seem to find something in their relationships nevertheless.

For shorter term things, or relationships where the physical is king, however, I have no difficulty believing that being good looking is ultimately the key. But for longer term, largely platonic things? Average is probably fine.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women can pretend interest very well, this is how many guys get stuck into the beta provider role, where they just see you as an ATM dispenser.
It's not as binary as this. Yes, some women are gold diggers, but I'd suggest that many more do actually love their "beta provider", just in a different kind of way that they love getting pumped by Chad. Stability, status and a sense of humour are attractive in a different, more 'adult' way to raw looks. The life of a beta isn't for me, but I don't think it's as much of a lie as some people are fond of making out.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Killing myself tonight.
You joke about this, but a couple of years ago, there was actually someone on a hairloss board (not this one) who committed suicide. Said he was going to 'check out', noone believed him and then the next day they got a message from his sister saying that he had killed himself. His death was also reported in a couple of newspapers so it definitely wasn't a con. He genuinely killed himself because of baldness (though he also had some mental health issues). I think he was in his late teens/early 20s, but I don't remember.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The call to brute honesty when self evaluating is an important point. So many men delude themselves into thinking they're more attractive than they are. Look yourself hard in the mirror and really quiz whether you're Chad. Odds are you're not even close.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno. An old girlfriend of mine was a squirter so couldn't fake orgasm and I never had an 8/10 face. What I did have though was an above average size pee pee and the thrust of a Space X rocket ship. I once made her squirtle with a single, well-timed pump.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh no offense but the hell is this thread about? you just said she has a boyfriend, why does all of this even matters?
He sounds like a typical love shy and/or incel. Rapsodising, admiring from afar, fetishing 'angelic' looking girls. Strange behaviour whatever his background.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sure that's true, but sooner or later the red flags will show up, and you as a man just have to be man enough to notice those red flags and dump the girl as soon as you notice them.
but sadly there are some men out there who are truly betas in natrue and even if they realize their girl is not really into them/ with them for different reasons than they expect, they will stay with those girls just for the little affection they get or whatever excuse they give themselves.

it's better to be alone than to be with someone who isn't really into you.
and it's better to be alone than being with someone you're not really into, just for the sake of being in a relationship.
I really never understand those people.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be old school, but I think we have to make a distinction between (1) love and (2) lust (while recognising that the two are often intertwined).

Put simply, I don't think a girl can have lust for a guy who isn't physically attractive, at least in some way.

However, love, or at least some kinds of love, is/are quite different. There are a lot of sexless marriages. And, and this is the kicker, an awful lot of relatively happy sexless marriages. Most of the people in said marriages are unlikely to be oil paintings, and they seem to find something in their relationships nevertheless.

For shorter term things, or relationships where the physical is king, however, I have no difficulty believing that being good looking is ultimately the key. But for longer term, largely platonic things? Average is probably fine.

You're not wrong, but what man wants that kind of relationship without the sex and lust and attraction? sorry but no thanks.
maybe there are some men out there who have no sex drive and don't care to have pity sex once a month from their girlfriends, but most men have normal sex drive and care about their spouse actually being attracted to them, along with the other factors you mentioned here.

but also, people here don't really think about or mention this but every long term relationship starts to have the same issues that every couple usually has, whether the couple is good looking or not, which is a routine, things turning dull, passion fades away.
even if you're a 10/10 chad and dating a 10/10 woman, after some time the same routine and the same loss of passion could occur, how long can you see the same body and same face in bed before you start getting tired of it and fantasize about someone else? there are many hot guys and hot chicks out there.

every monogamous relationships face the same problems over time regardless of the level of lookism. because being with the exact same person over and over again gets dull over time.

and about attraction in a relationship, perhaps it's true and your girl isn't really into you like you might think, but there is really nothing you can do about it (if she's faking it), you just have to see the red flags when they occur, most people aren't stupid, if your girl is not into you, you'll start noticing it sooner or later, if she doesn't meet your sexual/relationship needs then you need to move on, that's simply how it is.

a girl faking her desire/orgasms in a relationship can only last for so long before signs show up, because really no girls will keep such act for long.
this is really more of a problem for rich/famous people, because in their case girls may put up the act much better/for much longer, so red flags would be harder to spot. but for the average guys out there- be sure that if she's not really into you, she won't be with you to begin with/stay the same around you for long. easy to spot easy to tell.