Do You Guys Reckon I Should Kill Myself? [diagnosed With Herpes]

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 Nice Guys Detected.

Obviously why shouldn't you call girl a sl*t, b**ch or wh*** when you're f*****g her? I f*****g love hot submissive hoes who are desperate to be fucked.

blackg

Reaction score
2 Nice Guys Detected.

Obviously why shouldn't you call girl a sl*t, b**ch or wh*** when you're f*****g her? I f*****g love hot submissive hoes who are desperate to be fucked.
If it's consensual then yes, sure, a couple can call each other what they like in moments of erotic passion.
But on a family friendly site like HairLossTalk.com you should temper your language.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But on a family friendly site like HairLossTalk.com you should temper your language.
This site is far far away from family friendly, especially Impact Section.
I see no problem with the language, I knew everything about sex since I was 12.
This is not kindergarten.

blackg

Reaction score
This site is far far away from family friendly, especially Impact Section.
I see no problem with the language, I knew everything about sex since I was 12.
This is not kindergarten.
Okay forget the family friendly angle.

There are innocent females who use this site and they might be highly offended by the use of such base language.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 Nice Guys Detected.

Another guy who thinks posting aggressively online from an anonymous account makes him an über alpha hardman detected.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
2 years back..I suffered oral ulcer on my lower lip.

I failed to recall any history.

Brother of my close friend who is dentist thoroghly checked my oral cavity for clues to rule out probable diganosis of herpes.
Then he told me my ulcer is Trophic Ulcer.

When he was searching for clues of herpes..
I was calm and relax..cause I knew I don't have herpes...
cause no history.;)

g.i joey

Reaction score
If op is contemplating suicide over a fucken cold sore on his lip that’s really fucken sad lol.

I got hsv1 (cold sore on lip) about 6 years ago, had an initial outbreak that was pretty brutal, my lip was fucken huge, haven’t had one recurr till about 2 months ago and then even that one was nothing like the first. Small bump on my lip that dissipated after 2 days. Op you should know that any outbreak you have after the first will be nothing like the first one, they’ll be wayyy weaker and a lot less noticeable

g.i joey

Reaction score
2 years back..I suffered oral ulcer on my lower lip.

I failed to recall any history.

Brother of my close friend who is dentist thoroghly checked my oral cavity for clues to rule out probable diganosis of herpes.
Then he told me my ulcer is Trophic Ulcer.

When he was searching for clues of herpes..
I was calm and relax..cause I knew I don't have herpes...
cause no history.;)

Ahh the perks of being a 30 year old virgin...

g.i joey

Reaction score
Here I am, hearing next week if I have testicular cancer and some f*****g weak pussy is contemplating suicide because of herpes.

If you really want to commit suicide WHICH I DO NOT RECOMMEND, at least do it because you are a weak pussy, not because of herpes

Bro why do you think you got testicular cancer? Only asking cause I check my nuts every month or so to make sure I’m in the clear. Afaik there’s physical symptoms of testicular cancer so unless you’re suffering from them I think you’re probably just paranoid man

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
At least the op has had sex, which many here have not. Is he really upset about getting an std or just here to brag?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Hsv1 is highly contagious. Shouldn' be even classified as an std. You don't have to have sex to get it. I got my first and last cold sore when I was about 15 and haven't had one since. If you are out there having fun banging chicks, most likely you will be exposed to it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If you are out there having sex you are going to be exposed to a lot of sh*t. A gentleman in this thread wrote the he wouldn't tell about having herpes and really I don't blame him. Men get so much sh*t about being dishonest, but when it comes to sex women are worse. A woman is not going to mention how many questionable sexual encounters she has had, let alone tell you she might have a disease. All you can do is use condoms and be selective on who you decide to eat.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
But on a family friendly site like HairLossTalk.com
ZK682Aq.gif

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if i have HSV1 do i not tell the girl?
80% of the population has HSV1?
I don't understand how a cold sore virus ended up being genital herpes.
I really want to ask a girl out but i can't tell her i have herpes.
Should i just not tell her and then if she contracts it tell her i didn't know? (serious)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if i have HSV1 do i not tell the girl?
80% of the population has HSV1?
I don't understand how a cold sore virus ended up being genital herpes.
I really want to ask a girl out but i can't tell her i have herpes.
Should i just not tell her and then if she contracts it tell her i didn't know? (serious)
Its your decision to make.

Look, 80% of the population has oral herpes, I've slept with around 40 women and not one of them have informed me. Statistically speaking at least 30 of them had it. So if they don't inform then I guess you don't have to either.

But note this: if you have an active sore it is imperative that you don't kiss somebody on the mouth or down below because that's when you are seriously contagious.