Do You Ever Stop To Think, Maybe It's Just Us?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Most guys think they have "game". In reality, most men don't. You seem like a good example of this.

"Game" is not even a thing in my opinion. No matter how much I studied it, stuff didn't improve. If you go on game websites you'll see that guys say that the main thing that drove their results through the roof was good haircut etc.

Who are you to judge whether someone is nothing special? Can you scan every person and know everything about them?

Each person is special in their own way. My point is that we're always told that to get a woman you need to be: successful, in shape, funny, intelligent, bulletproof confidence, well traveled etc. etc. you get the idea. Most guys don't even satisfy a single one of those. I've seen guys with such little confidence that they couldn't handle an incorrect beard trim from the barbershop. They didn't have the confidence to shave it clean and start again. And many more examples like that. These guys had hair and, as you can expect, had one or more girlfriends.

Yep because your reality is definitely not biased at all.

Fair point. I'll take it on board.

So how do you explain balding men with attractive partners?

I have never seen it in my life. If I had seen it, I would have found that guy and tried to learn from him. That is, I've never seen it and don't believe that it exists if we are precise and specify that by balding, we mean NW5 or beyond. It's possible to live with a NW2 or NW3. Not really possible with NW5 or beyond.

INT

Reaction score
"Game" is not even a thing in my opinion. No matter how much I studied it, stuff didn't improve.

It does not matter how much you studied it. Certain social processes are extremely delicate and things need to click with you, which usually happens after A LOT trial and error. The lower your ability to see the perspective of the other person, the longer this will take.

If you go on game websites you'll see that guys say that the main thing that drove their results through the roof was good haircut etc.

Now you are just making things up, and you know it. If you don't, then I am actually getting worried about you. I will no longer respons to any statements containing one of your 'observations' because it is a waste of my time.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen it. Most recently a woman where my wife works. First met her, I was stunned by her looks and a body beyond belief-pure woman. Several weeks later, I happened to be picking up my wife at work and she also was leaving but turned to introduce her husband who was there. Blew me away because I pictured her with a Clooney, Mel Gibson or Pierce Brosnan type, minimum. But the hubby looked like Super Mario character and totally bald. I was shocked but not surprised because I learned long ago never to second guess, or understand women.