Do You Ever Stop To Think, Maybe It's Just Us?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is all I think about since I noticed losing it a year ago. Researching daily all the different chemicals I can put in my body in what has been so far a useless attempt to desperately hold my nw2.5. It became worse a few months ago when me and my girlfriend split. In my mind, why would she love me anyway if I was going to be bald in the future. I feel as though I'm running out of time, I've become obsessed.

I creeped my ex Facebook last night, only to discover her new boyfriend, is bald. I mean complete NW7 horshoe that any sane person here would have shaved long ago. What? How could this be. My mind had a hard time reconciling this. He is no Bruce Willis, he doesnt appear to have any other traits to make up for it. Maybe the hair doesnt matter as much, maybe it's all in my head. Maybe there is a reason most guys dont bother treating it. Are we all crazy, in the end?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye you right, the fact that your ex is bangin some bald fak just imply that all the girls in the world dont care about hair loss, thats it case close

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nope. I thought this at first too. But I tried dating as a bald guy and went for years without any success. Every time I was instantly excluded because of my baldness. It's the most important thing and it's difficult or maybe impossible to get married with baldness.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like hairloss sufferers ( myself included) make hairless worse than it is. Bottom line is hairloss makes you less attractive. The severity is determined by your other features and age. Even in the worst case life is still worth living as an unattractive person. There is a lot you can still do. Reduced quality of life ? Sure , but it’s not the end of the world.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like hairloss sufferers ( myself included) make hairless worse than it is. Bottom line is hairloss makes you less attractive. The severity is determined by your other features and age. Even in the worst case life is still worth living as an unattractive person. There is a lot you can still do. Reduced quality of life ? Sure , but it’s not the end of the world.

Not the end of the world agreed, but the end of YOUR world as you used to know it...and i don't like what my world became eversince

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hair loss is seen as insecurity and nothing more than that by many people.
Many think hairloss is not a problem in dating.
But if you look closely, only few percentage of girls are open to love with a bald guy.

Only thing that can bring a bald guy close to a girl that is open to marry a bald is Luck.
Confidence is must but also one should also have strength to face rejection/insults.
Rejection in online or party is very easy to face but if you fell in love with some girl from your college,neighbourhood,from your social circle,then rejection will be extremely difficult to handle.

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, its not just us

you are trying to fight off the rule of life that looks matter, well, regardless of anything, looks do matter, thus if u bald you are at huge disadvantage

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, its not just us

you are trying to fight off the rule of life that looks matter, well, regardless of anything, looks do matter, thus if u bald you are at huge disadvantage

Looks kinda matter from what ? 15 to 30-35yrs old ? After that, everyting is going to sh*t anyway
At 50, 50% of males have lost some Norwoods

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Looks kinda matter from what ? 15 to 30-35yrs old ? After that, everyting is going to sh*t anyway
At 50, 50% of males have lost some Norwoods

This.
I have already expressed my anger about this data presentation.
Whenever young boy express his failing life on Internet because of baldness,
there are people who gives such data of baldness is common above certain age to console them.(This is totally wrong.)

You should consider Impact of hair loss case by case basis,according to the age.
Above data of baldness is common above age 50 should never be discussed in front of a young man of 18 years who is crying because of hairloss.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.
I have already expressed my anger about this data presentation.
Whenever young boy express his failing life on Internet because of baldness,
there are people who gives such data of baldness is common above certain age to console them.(This is totally wrong.)

You should consider Impact of hair loss case by case basis,according to the age.
Above data of baldness is common above age 50 should never be discussed in front of a young man of 18 years who is crying because of hairloss.

I've personnaly started balding at 15, so i know a great deal about distress and despair, derm just told me back then : "You will just be bald like your father", but you got to keep on...man up, or kill yourself right away

Life is unfair, some ppl don't accept it and others move on no matter what, guess which group is prevalent

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're not crazy OP but what you're doing is assuming all women think the same. Do the majority of women prefer men with great hair? Sure, but to assume all women are instantly repulsed by baldness is a bit crazy when you think about it.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not crazy OP but what you're doing is assuming all women think the same. Do the majority of women prefer men with great hair? Sure, but to assume all women are instantly repulsed by baldness is a bit crazy when you think about it.

Just find it ironic that the one thing I was most concerned about was not even a factor with my ex apparently.

I look at things this way now:
I PREFER a woman with perky tits, but 1. its not going to be deal breaker if there are other things to like about her, and 2. we're in our 30s now, most women's bodies are not like they were at 19.

INT

Reaction score
Nope. I thought this at first too. But I tried dating as a bald guy and went for years without any success. Every time I was instantly excluded because of my baldness. It's the most important thing and it's difficult or maybe impossible to get married with baldness.

Sadviolin.mp3

Yeah sure I am suring the fact that you were balding was the oooooonly reason she had to reject you eh.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Sadviolin.mp3

Yeah sure I am suring the fact that you were balding was the oooooonly reason she had to reject you eh.

This is always the excuse, but people who say things like this don't actually come up with a proper reason why a bald guy is having no success getting married or getting a girlfriend. Imagine a bald guy who has a successful career and is in the top 5% of earners in his country. Imagine that he's in good shape, about as good as the top 20% of people who are in shape. Suppose that he shaves his head and does the usual grooming stuff. Let's also say that he's a guy who actually has an enjoyable life. His job is not too stressful and besides fitness/gymcelling, he has fun stuff to do such as travel, sport, photography, writing, dancing, teaching, art...etc. Such a guy represents the majority of bald guys. See this forum for evidence. Explain now why he can't do well and get himself a girlfriend or wife? Are you going to say now that it comes down to game?

INT

Reaction score
This is always the excuse, but people who say things like this don't actually come up with a proper reason why a bald guy is having no success getting married or getting a girlfriend.

There could be a million reasons why. That depends on the individual. The reason why you might not be having succes with women could be completely different from another guy. And yes, even if you guys would both be bald.

Imagine a bald guy who has a successful career and is in the top 5% of earners in his country. Imagine that he's in good shape, about as good as the top 20% of people who are in shape. Suppose that he shaves his head and does the usual grooming stuff. Let's also say that he's a guy who actually has an enjoyable life. His job is not too stressful and besides fitness/gymcelling, he has fun stuff to do such as travel, sport, photography, writing, dancing, teaching, art...etc.

What did I say about your 'checklist thinking' earlier? That is not how attraction works for most women... I don't want to generalize but women tend to be more in touch with their feelings than us men, which is why they also allow themselves to be guided more by their emotions.

Such a guy represents the majority of bald guys. See this forum for evidence.

Probably wrong, the 'evidence' actually seems to suggest that most guys here are not very happy with their life.

Explain now why he can't do well and get himself a girlfriend or wife? Are you going to say now that it comes down to game?

To answer that I would have to know the guy. Again, all the things you mention are rational checklist traits. Nowhere do I read anything about the ability to flirt, to create rapor, body language, humor, passions, culture, emotional intelligence etc, which are things that for HIGH QUALITY WOMEN (which are the only women you want to date anyway) more important than hair. Note: not saying that hair is not important at all, and yes it will probably make things harder, but far from impossible.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
There could be a million reasons why. That depends on the individual. The reason why you might not be having succes with women could be completely different from another guy. And yes, even if you guys would both be bald.

What did I say about your 'checklist thinking' earlier? That is not how attraction works for most women... I don't want to generalize but women tend to be more in touch with their feelings than us men, which is why they also allow themselves to be guided more by their emotions.

Probably wrong, the 'evidence' actually seems to suggest that most guys here are not very happy with their life.

To answer that I would have to know the guy. Again, all the things you mention are rational checklist traits. Nowhere do I read anything about the ability to flirt, to create rapor, body language, humor, passions, culture, emotional intelligence etc, which are things that for HIGH QUALITY WOMEN (which are the only women you want to date anyway) more important than hair. Note: not saying that hair is not important at all, and yes it will probably make things harder, but far from impossible.

The flirting, rapport, body language etc. are all a part of game and it's a given that a bald guy will know them. What else is he going to do during his lonely evenings besides reading game info? I accounted for passions. That covers most of them. What you don't understand is that hair absolutely can make things impossible for some men with respect to some groups of women. That group of women may cover all "high quality women" as classified by you. Look at the guys dating the best women. They are absolutely nothing special. They're not so passionate, cultured, mentally strong, confident or anything. I've seen it myself. What they do have is a good head of hair and that's the only thing that's required.

INT

Reaction score
The flirting, rapport, body language etc. are all a part of game and it's a given that a bald guy will know them.

Most guys think they have "game". In reality, most men don't. You seem like a good example of this.

Look at the guys dating the best women. They are absolutely nothing special. They're not so passionate, cultured, mentally strong, confident or anything.

Who are you to judge whether someone is nothing special? Can you scan every person and know everything about them?

I've seen it myself.

Yep because your reality is definitely not biased at all.

What they do have is a good head of hair and that's the only thing that's required.

So how do you explain balding men with attractive partners?