Do you ever cry?

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
The last time I broke down and cried (right in front of my dad for christ's sake) was such a humiliating experience I don't think I'm capable of it anymore.

fadgus

Reaction score
Here's my solution...

Attachments

• fukitol.jpg
    fukitol.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 503

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Crying about going bald is something I have never done. It made me annoyed at first (when I was 16), but then I went online to see what I could do about it. Luckily the first sites I found were the 'bald is beautiful' ones so I learned to accept it. I then decided to forget ever having long hair again so I started asking the barber to cut my hair as short as he could (with scissors, not clippers). I now buzz my hair instead as my hairline has receded a little more. I haven't paid for a haircut in three years.

The only reason I've started thinking about hair loss again is because my younger brother began losing his hair. His college classmates mentioned his receding hairline to him and it made him pretty upset. I had to explain to him that losing his hair wasn't the end of the world. I showed him some websites about men dealing with their hair loss by buzzing it off and it had a posite effect. He now buzzes his hair to a grade 0 (shorter than mine) and he hasn't looked back since. He's a lot happier now and a lot less self-conscious.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
stary-eyed-menounos.gif