Do you daydream about hair?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
:shakehead: I saw this one kid who was only like fourteen with this huge helmet of hair. WTF?
you think the American youth more obsessed with external ?

(edit later: i mean you guys are floded with commercials and sh*t that tells you "how you should look" {as if you can change that..} and such...most be freakn' tough to live there as an "ugly" perceived teenager ... peeff)..

ali777

Reaction score
It's not only America, the peer/social pressure is everywhere.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For me, I don't need to look GOOD. I just want to look like my peers. If 90 percent of people my age range were bald, I wouldn't care. But it's the opposite. In fact, I would say about 98 percent have hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So there is this bartender chick at my local pub. The last couple of times I went there, I noticed her starring at me from the corner of my eye. We were always very friendly towards each other and we've had a few conversations. Well the other day I went into the pub without my hat (after I had buzzed down to 0) and she happened to be working when I came in. I don't think she even recognized me at first, but when she realized it was me I could see in her face the shock and dissapointment. She doesn't talk to me anymore, or act friendly or even make eye contact with me now.