Do you daydream about hair?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I find myself doing this pretty often.

You know. Fantasizing about having a full head of hair. Hey, I'd take a NW4 right now.
Anyone else think about that? If yes, how often?

Hope people are doing well.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
I certainly do. Sometimes I'll catch myself daydreaming about how sweet it would be to have a thick head of hair. But I know it's impossible, so I quickly stop thinking about it and start thinking about awesome things I can actually do and achieve.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its totally natural if you're losing hair and bothered by it to fantasise about getting it back. You dont think a really short guy daydreams about being taller or a fat guy daydreams about being slimmer?

ali777

Reaction score
I think about it pretty much every time I look at the mirror :sobbing:

I know it's not a healthy attitude, but we all have our weaknesses.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. And I'm only a NW2. I spike my hair up and cover up my recession with my fingers and pretend it's not there.

I also daydream about having perfect skin all over my body and having a bigger dick :woot:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its totally natural if you're losing hair and bothered by it to fantasise about getting it back. You dont think a really short guy daydreams about being taller or a fat guy daydreams about being slimmer?

I'm sure they do bro but it's kinda different. They didn't like start out tall then end up short. You know what I mean? They didn't lose anything. They just never had it. But I bet they are jealous of taller people.

The fat thing is more under the person's control though, no? I mean except for certain cases. But I do know it makes some fat peopel eat more when they feel bad about it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not so much daydream as just a constant void that is felt at all times. Such an oppressive weight.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Not really.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not constantly, but sometimes i like to remember how f*****g awesome it used to look when i got back from the beach and the long hair got burnt, i see it on other people and im truly jealous :) awe well.... i had my "hair time"....hard to move on hu?! :/

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Not really.

Same here. My hair was always sh** and I'm still a NW2, so I guess I don't have much reasons to daydream about hair.

I daydream about doing better in bed, keeping my job and writing/publishing a great novel. I don't daydream about hair. Why should I? It's pointless.

shootingguard

Established Member
Reaction score
All the time. I can hardly even concentrate on this Magic/Lakers game that's on because I keep daydreaming about J.J. Reddick's hair. Does that make me gay? I mean, look at it...its so gorgeous.

sez_03122009.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, but I bet Obsidian dreams about being taller. We focus on the imperfections, whatever they may be. Human nature.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
shootingguard said:
All the time. I can hardly even concentrate on this Magic/Lakers game that's on because I keep daydreaming about J.J. Reddick's hair. Does that make me gay? I mean, look at it...its so gorgeous.

sez_03122009.jpg
his hairs ok. he does have some slight recession though, might not be so good in 10 years time..

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metropolis said:
Same here. My hair was always sh** and I'm still a NW2, so I guess I don't have much reasons to daydream about hair.

I daydream about doing better in bed, keeping my job and writing/publishing a great novel. I don't daydream about hair. Why should I? It's pointless.

It is pointless. That being said, when almost ALL of your peers have hair and ur the odd man out, it's a real annoyance. I would still give anything just to be a Norwood 3.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, hatprisoner91, I know I've been a dick to you in the past, but why are you still dwelling on it and telling everyone how youd give anything to be a NW3?

Its not gonna happen. Its impossible. Youve been bald for 10 plus years. You're like 35 years old. Time to be a grown up and move on.

johnlock

Reaction score
lol since i started school again, and doing pre med i dream about getting awesome grades and getting into medical school and becoming a general surgeon and the Mercedes ill buy myself as a gift after completing med school. :punk:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emex4 said:
Honestly, hatprisoner91, I know I've been a dick to you in the past, but why are you still dwelling on it and telling everyone how youd give anything to be a NW3?

Its not gonna happen. Its impossible. Youve been bald for 10 plus years. You're like 35 years old. Time to be a grown up and move on.

You are just one of those guys who talk tough on the internet. No sweat off my back.

I am living my life. That being said, I'm never gonna just not feel sad about it. At least not that I know of. Again, when every one around me has hair and I"m bald as all hell, I feel stupid. It's that simple.

s.a.f

Reaction score
emex4 said:

Believe me there are guys who are effected by it for 30/40+ yrs. Saying get over it is easy, but not everyone can.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Believe me there are guys who are effected by it for 30/40+ yrs. Saying get over it is easy, but not everyone can.

A lot of people like to do that. They think a cookie cutter approach works for everyone. I don't know how I can get over it when I don't look like my peers at all. Yes I see bald guys every now and then but it's not common to see young guys who are complete slick NW6's and aren't a fat slob or dark skinned guy. Covered, I look like a ok looking dude. I look like everyone else. Without it, I just don't. How do I get used to that? I mean I am trying to push through but I can't see a time where I"ll ever be comfortable with it until I am 60.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
s.a.f said:

A lot of people like to do that. They think a cookie cutter approach works for everyone. I don't know how I can get over it when I don't look like my peers at all. Yes I see bald guys every now and then but it's not common to see young guys who are complete slick NW6's and aren't a fat slob or dark skinned guy. Covered, I look like a ok looking dude. I look like everyone else. Without it, I just don't. How do I get used to that? I mean I am trying to push through but I can't see a time where I"ll ever be comfortable with it until I am 60.

And when you're 60 how do you think you'll feel about all the other 60 yr olds the majority of whom will still be NW2's and 3's?