Do You Believe In A Divine Power (life Is Hard)?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also been thinking of mortality, spurred by the deaths of a few people I know from work.
When we're young, we seem to live under the illusion life in endless. We are aware we are going to die, but it seems so far away. If we were told we only have 10 years to live, it would be different.

I was reading the blog of a man who retired and died shortly after. It was so unnerving. In one of his last posts, he wrote about how retirement is great, and that unlike vacations, he doesn't have this constant feeling of time running out. He had plans to do so many things.
And a few months later he was dead.

Books. Movies. TV series. p*rn. Sunshine. Music. Pizza. HairLossTalk.com. Travel. Walking. Shopping. Fruits. Chocolate. Petting dogs/cats. I will miss it.
You forgot about brothels.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nooooooo you changed your avatar :,(
Special for you:

oWQ2x3z.jpg

qBFbAReI-2QSeCTro3e6bqCBOAVCmKG70cKfnjzK7HE.jpg

Ha-ha, and not-so-flattering version:

yZ166CS.jpg

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even a lot of atheists I've talked to have some sort of sh*t they believe in so that they don't have to accept that when they die they are gone, forever.

I'm not sure I'd call these people true atheists though. They sound a bit like me - not a believer but open to the possibility. Somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure if there's a name for that?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I got it, there's a god and he's a cuck voyeur, or gaye,because how can you go for an eternity as a straight male, man or god and not want the punnannay?
If there is a god he's not doing a good enough job for us or himself.
What would you do if you were a god? infinite knowledge, infinite wisdom,infinite hair,infinite money, food, drink infinite punnannay, hell yeah! Sounds like a video game that has cheat codes.
Ish would be sweet if life were like that, instead we all spin around on earth meaninglessly and gravity takes over eventually, because were all fit for the pit.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also been thinking of mortality, spurred by the deaths of a few people I know from work.
When we're young, we seem to live under the illusion life in endless. We are aware we are going to die, but it seems so far away. If we were told we only have 10 years to live, it would be different.

I was reading the blog of a man who retired and died shortly after. It was so unnerving. In one of his last posts, he wrote about how retirement is great, and that unlike vacations, he doesn't have this constant feeling of time running out. He had plans to do so many things.
And a few months later he was dead.

Books. Movies. TV series. p*rn. Sunshine. Music. Pizza. HairLossTalk.com. Travel. Walking. Shopping. Fruits. Chocolate. Petting dogs/cats. I will miss it.
f*** that hits deep brah. My dad died just two weeks after retirement. He texted my brother saying how life was good and how he had all these plans now afte working his life away. Having so many people it seems die around me recently I feel like it's saying something, like it's forcing me to perceive the time I do have differently and how I should use it. Hittin them feels brahs.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I got it, there's a god and he's a cuck voyeur, or gaye,because how can you go for an eternity as a straight male, man or god and not want the punnannay?

Is there somewhere I could watch these lectures of yours?

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I wasn't bi polar I'd got into the jungle and do mother ayahuasca and find the divine power.

Might just take the plunge when I'm older if I feel like rocking the boat