Do U Think I Have Too Much Hair Yet To Consider A Hair System?

equel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair been falling off for a while ... so depressing cuz Im ugly with no hair. Do u think its too early for me to start wearing hair systems now?

GuIcD8A.jpg

E8Eqq65.jpg

kp5EVdd.jpg

8P6LD7A.jpg

NvILKfQ.jpg

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Equel - the photos are a bit blurry, but my impression is that it's not too early. You still have full coverage, but it looks a bit thin and sad already (no offence). My guess is that you are a defuse thinner, and that thinning-out process will continue. Most guys prefer to make the transition to a hair system discreetly, without other people picking it up. If you take action now you should be able to do that before people start to think of you as bald. It is easier to finesse a change from thin hair to thick healthy hair than it is from slick bald to nonbald.

Noah

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks thinning because it's LONG. don't get a hair system, get a goddamn hair cut and it will look ALOT better.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm in agreement you need a hair cut. Consult a stylist about a length that will offer you better coverage and a style that eliminates any parts.

You have a full head of hair and the color doesn't contrast too much with your skin which is even better.

equel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So im not balding? One day i woke up and hair was falling out like mad, It slowed down but I got on finasteride to make sure and I also tried rogaine for 3 weeks but I quit cuz I got a puffy face from it and within one week hair started falling out like mad again.

Im still on finasteride 3.5 weeks now, no side effects and i really hope it will stop any further hair loss cuz if not i dont know what to do cuz im really ugly with no hair but pretty good looking with hair.

Im panicing at the moment cause i hate seeing my hair fall out.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like Telogen Effluvium. you still got great hair texture though. lucky you.

refuse-to-be-bald

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a temporary measure, you might try a fiber product like Toppik or other concealer like Dermmatch. That might even hold you over for a few years. Just don't wait too long before switching over to a piece or it will be more detectable.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you crazy?!
Big 3, now! I had the same hair loss at 22. But you are 29, your hair loss is not so aggressive as you think.

dustovshio

Reaction score
I'd go witha baseball cap and do aggressive regime to try to thicken it. If that doesn't work I'd look into transpant, and then if that fails I'd go bald and use either hairpiece or use dermmatch to paint a fake hairline like this
or get a tattoo fake hairline. But being that this is a hairpiece thread my only concern would be that having the glue and whatnot on your scalp may not be good for it. Me personally I apply a lot of topicals so I just wear a hat today so that way I don't have to wash my hair everyday.

shookwun

Reaction score
would be crazy to go on a piece this early. exert all other options, and commit to medication first before all else.