Do phychiatrists/therapists work? Might need one.

INT

Reaction score
Yes. I wanted the standard life of having a family and children. That's impossible as a bald guy and the therapists said clearly that they couldn't help me with that.

You know deep down that it is possible. Also as a bald guy...

But why do you want it so bad? What emotional needs do you think would be fulfilled when you would have a family?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie the Internet has made people weak. Look at OP a teenage kid who grew up with the Internet. He's a victim. Mentally weak as hell. Completely lacks a spine and a personality of his own. Those kids would have a hard time growing up in the 90's-00's back when bullying was more prevalent.
not just that he's genuinely a terrible person

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious though, when you get your last transplant are you going to ditch these boards? Idk what balding pattern you have but it must be less than a 6 if surgeons are willing to treat you.
When I had my first transplant I was probably NW4-5 but I'm pretty sure I'm NW6 now. The only native hair I have left is some thin hair on my midscalp and my hair loss stopped a long time ago because I've seemingly reached my final pattern.

The last transplant I had was probably my last, so maybe when it grows out I'll ditch the forum. It's been 2 months so there are like 3 months left to really see a huge difference. Anyway I'm not stressed out by hair loss anymore. So I read this forum for "fun" and genuinely just really like and relate to most of the members.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I had my first transplant I was probably NW4-5 but I'm pretty sure I'm NW6 now. The only native hair I have left is some thin hair on my midscalp and my hair loss stopped a long time ago because I've seemingly reached my final pattern.

The last transplant I had was probably my last, so maybe when it grows out I'll ditch the forum. It's been 2 months so there are like 3 months left to really see a huge difference. Anyway I'm not stressed out by hair loss anymore. So I read this forum for "fun" and genuinely just really like and relate to most of the members.
Pics? You had a non finasteride hair transplant and claim a good result.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
not just that he's genuinely a terrible person
Lookism has a lot of narcissistic people who love to spam their pics, that's why I thought he'd fit in there.

Funny thing about good looking incels is they are always deeply insecure because no matter what, there'll always be a better looking dude. And they love when other members roast them and point out their flaws. Gives them a sweet dopamine rush.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You know deep down that it is possible. Also as a bald guy...

But why do you want it so bad? What emotional needs do you think would be fulfilled when you would have a family?

It's what I have always wanted. It is a meaningful thing to start a family and raise children in this world.

It doesn't seem to be possible for a bald guy. A bald guy won't get any dates from online dating services. A bald guy will have no success in cold approaching. Even if somebody sets the bald guy up with somebody who doesn't request his photographs, he will still be rejected on sight in person. There's simply no way around it besides actual treatments. Forget getting in shape, 'learning game', social skills etc.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's what I have always wanted. It is a meaningful thing to start a family and raise children in this world.

It doesn't seem to be possible for a bald guy. A bald guy won't get any dates from online dating services. A bald guy will have no success in cold approaching. Even if somebody sets the bald guy up with somebody who doesn't request his photographs, he will still be rejected on sight in person. There's simply no way around it besides actual treatments. Forget getting in shape, 'learning game', social skills etc.
So you never went on dates from the apps?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jo how does it look like? are you satisfied regarding density? do you have a bald spot? how many transplants you got?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
regarding topic:

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Neither antidepressants nor “talk therapy” were able to outperform inactive placebo pills in a new clinical trial on depression treatment -- though there were hints that the effects varied based on people’s sex and race, researchers report.

i admit i never went to a psychologist so i cant tell you first hand experience, but i really dont know how a psychologist could help you with hairloss. i also heard that ssri can kill your dick just like finasteride so it makes little sense to take ssri if you skipped finasteride because you were afraid it would kill your dick.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
jo how does it look like? are you satisfied regarding density? do you have a bald spot? how many transplants you got?
3 transplants. I don't have a bald spot, density is pretty rough if you look directly above the head, but from other angles (the front and the side) it looks pretty stylish with the right haircut and I'm cool with it. I had been balding from such a young age that I basically have no recollection of being a full head that I can compare it to.

If the new hairline grows out more dense than the last one I'll be very satisfied. I had very dense packaging so should be good but we'll see. My plan is to grow it out long and swoop it back. The fullness of the hairline has a huge impact on facial aesthetics so that's the main thing I care about, the rest I can live without just fine.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 transplants. I don't have a bald spot, density is pretty rough if you look directly above the head, but from other angles (the front and the side) it looks pretty stylish with the right haircut and I'm cool with it. I had been balding from such a young age that I basically have no recollection of being a full head that I can compare it to.

If the new hairline grows out more dense than the last one I'll be very satisfied. I had very dense packaging so should be good but we'll see. My plan is to grow it out long and swoop it back. The fullness of the hairline has a huge impact on facial aesthetics so that's the main thing I care about, the rest I can live without just fine.
you could get smp, i heard it can make i appear even more dense.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How does a norwood 6 have enough donor hair? Did you use body hair and beard? Are you on finasteride? Please show us pics now.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does a norwood 6 have enough donor hair? Did you use body hair and beard? Are you on finasteride? Please show us pics now.
I had like 7k grafts transplanted, about 3k on the crown 4k on the front. No body and beard hair used yet. My hair is thin with low density and a thick-ish front!

Showed @Pls_NW-1 @Catagen @iCloud and others pics. I'm not showing more ppl for now, I will in the future.

INT

Reaction score

Saying it is what I have always wanted is not an answer to the question of what underlying needs you hope that will fulfill. There are many things that are meanfinful to do, why is that one so important to you?