Do people really feel liberated by shaving off head?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
hi man

I’m not going to pretend it’s your attitude that’s leading you to be unsuccessful, but as someone who does a lot of online dating as a NW2, and physically goes on dates with women, take some consolation in knowing that it’s hard for A LOT of guys with hair or without.

On average, over the past few years I get laid 1-2 a year. But to get to that stage I have to really meet lots and lots of women. Lots of my first dates are not successful.

Having a reasonably good set of hair does not mean women will throw themselves at me.
How many dates do you go on per year to get that number? Is it around 50 or more or less? Maybe you have a point...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably not since his regime I think is to maintain. He even does LLLT which I told him was basically throwing money away.
but then i dont get why people struggle so much... doesnt make sense to me...
i still say you got to do it in person, not cold approach on the street, but somewhere where you can actually meet people..

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
i still say you got to do it in person, not cold approach on the street, but somewhere where you can actually meet people..
I think with the way things are now is just making that more difficult.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think with the way things are now is just making that more difficult.
yeah maybe... i honestly dont know, but a lot of people say so... personally my experience is different... online dating is the worst for dating that ever happenend, i got literally zero dates in ten years out of that...
in real life its the opposite, cant remember getting rejected, sure sometimes things dont work out, but like flat out being refused to talk or anything, cant say that ever happened...

i just go wherever i want to go and usually the people there share the same interests and its easy to talk... of course you somehow have to understand who is willing to talk, here you also got places where you just dont do it and so on...

im sure nearly everybody can do the same, if you are not super awkward and/or ugly... that makes things difficult of course...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

before online dating that’s the approach I took - had 0 dates in 5 years

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
before online dating that’s the approach I took - had 0 dates in 5 years
ah alright... then i got no idea... that honestly was all i ever had to do from when i was like 16 until now (40)...
of course i also tried everything else except speed dating... that all never did much to me...
and no, im not chad...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
ah alright... then i got no idea... that honestly was all i ever had to do from when i was like 16 until now (40)...
of course i also tried everything else except speed dating... that all never did much to me...
and no, im not chad...
40 and a girlfriend? I guess you lucked out. Usually after 30 dating is near impossible

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm... i always had something going, to be honest... either gf, fwb, randoom hook ups...
after 30 its often money thats the issue^^

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
well if you want to get laid , have no choice but to play it
The reason men are aroused by probability of availability is because men are rational and so they focus on probabilities unlike women who are focused on possibilities however unlikely, and women are very hard to get but even more importantly women are hard to "KEEP". So men don't just optimize for lays because we know we will get horny again so we also optimize for control of the relationship to get repeated lays and so how do you do that simple you date beneath your value. Men look at women like buying a lambo once vs driving your sustainable car everyday which is also why men are designed both to love one woman and also bang chicks without catching feelings for another woman.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
go for it, then... i prefer letting things just happen...
numbers game sounds far too frustrating for me...

it is

‘but letting things just happen’ won’t work, you still need to put the work in and create opportunities

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason men are aroused by probability of availability is because men are rational and so they focus on probabilities unlike women who are focused on possibilities however unlikely, and women are very hard to get but even more importantly women are hard to "KEEP". So men don't just optimize for lays because we know we will get horny again so we also optimize for control of the relationship to get repeated lays and so how do you do that simple you date beneath your value. Men look at women like buying a lambo once vs driving your sustainable car everyday which is also why men are designed both to love one woman and also bang chicks without catching feelings for another woman.

the wrong woman is hard to keep
The right one will be actively working with you to keep you around