Do Men Really Look Always Better With A Beard?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eg i think eminem and g eazy look way better clean shaven imho

g-eazy-20180616-hairstyles.jpg

vs

1490254924_g-easy-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg

eminem.jpg

vs

Googled+eminem+beard+big6not+disappointedbig6_95ab50_6321408.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never liked a beard on me, but women seemed to give me more attention with one. Hipster trends maybe?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most look better with a beard or a stubble:

liam-hemsworth-1.jpg

liam-hemsworth%25281%2529.jpg

jake.jpg

i6tyack2the0-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg

hugh-jackman-at-the-tony-awards-1339410561-view-1.jpg

Hugh-Jackman.jpg

justin_timberlake_grammys_1379176165.jpg

636509543836283725-GTY-902339950.jpg

Helps when you're bald too:

194248-004-E288C144.jpg

082f482575ee632d03c2c21c19f1e5dc--bruce-willis-hollywood-stars.jpg

There are exceptions of course.. but most men look way better with some hair on their face. Scientifically it frames the face just like the hair on your head, adds symmetry and coloring plus the rugged handsome aspect so.

The pic you posted of Eminem is photoshopped btw, his real beard still looks weird bc he cuts the neck line too high. G-Eazy's beard looks weird bc it's too thin and sparse. Henry Cavill's is too long and wild.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The beard meme is for people with ugly facial features.
Haha nope, if you're ugly then you're just ugly and a beard won't save you. If you already have decent features then a beard will most likely make you look better. You need great beard genes to grow an attractive beard anyway, so it's basically an attractive feature that you possess.

I never liked a beard on me, but women seemed to give me more attention with one. Hipster trends maybe?
Beyond the benefits I listed above, it simply makes most men look more casual and socially adjusted. It was a game changer for me for sure. More pussy wetting and more respect from my peers. *shrugs* It's the most basic looksmax in the book.

blackg

Reaction score
Eminem has always had an odd boyish looking face and it really hasn't transitioned too well into adulthood.
He looks like a permanent, though weathered, kids department store mannequin.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eminem has always had an odd boyish looking face and it really hasn't transitioned too well into adulthood.
He looks like a permanent, though weathered, kids department store mannequin.
he has a tall and narrow face though

beard works very well on him because it makes it appear wider and rounder

different story for other face shapes
Possibly

Interesting theories..

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Length of the beard more important than the beard itself, that Cavill picture being the perfect example. Do not enter caveman territory.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Everyday we see many guys who are absolutely pulling off with beard look.(stubble or little bit more..)
No need to put all this boring celebrities pics to confirm or refute the theory of beard or shaved.
Confirm things in real world..those we look with our own eyes.
Looking at a person in photo and in being in front of them is too different.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
There's not much to discuss here. Guys with big, chiseled jaws can easily just shave it or grow a little stubble and looks extremely good, most probably better than with a grown out beard. Guys with beta jaws always look better with a beard grown out (if they have one). That's about it.