Do I Have A Receding Hairline (i'm 14)

Am i Receding

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mitchell Brown

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically my hairline is abit back in the corners and I am not sure if it is receding or not I have been seeing this just over a year ago when I was 13 and I took pictures from then and now and I don't see or feel a difference but I am not sure. I put images of the left and right side of my hairline and a picture over a year ago of my left side of my hairline but the picture isn't as focused as my newer ones.

Attachments

• Snapchat-369388914.jpg
    Snapchat-369388914.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 664
  • Snapchat-371289039.jpg
    Snapchat-371289039.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 646
  • Snapchat-1089774976.jpg
    Snapchat-1089774976.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 742

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very sorry, but yes, without a doubt you're receding. Get your parents to take you to your Doctor and see what your options are.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Your hairline behind looks strong and it's hard to predict loss. I've had bad hair since that age too and it's been pretty stable for 14 years

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Your hairline behind looks strong and it's hard to predict loss. I've had bad hair since that age too and it's been pretty stable for 14 years

The two pictures of his left side are a year apart, and he's visibly lost a cm. I'm not saying this to be a pessimist. The sooner he can address the problem, the better chance he has at a recovery.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically my hairline is abit back in the corners and I am not sure if it is receding or not I have been seeing this just over a year ago when I was 13 and I took pictures from then and now and I don't see or feel a difference but I am not sure. I put images of the left and right side of my hairline and a picture over a year ago of my left side of my hairline but the picture isn't as focused as my newer ones.

Are the three images took in the same day?