Do Hair Fiber Fillers Have An Expiration Date?

HopeUponHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Ever Pro Quick Cover Instant Fiber Filler 03 for men. I purchased it years ago. I don't even recall how long ago, maybe 5 years ago. Does products like this have an expiration date?

I never really used it. I want to use it now. I tried it but I still see the thinning. How much should I apply?

Is it best if I purchase something new? If so, can anyone recommend a good product?

Thanks for your help.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You'll know straight away if it's out of date the second you pour it out. I would probably say it's fine, unless any damp got in it.
If you've never used it before, I'm guessing you probably won't need that much of it. You can pour over the area a few times till it's covered. Any mirror will tell you if you've got anything worry about. Just experiment. We all have good days and bad days. Sometimes it looks great, and sometimes.. meh

HopeUponHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay thanks I have to be at a family gathering they have not seen me for years and I'm too embarrassed for them to see my thinning Crown I hope I use the stuff right and I hope I don't make it look too obvious that I'm using some Fiber concealer

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Make sure you practise a few times before you go out with it on, and check the mirror to back mirror too
Crown is an easy one to look convincing if it's just thinning, you will be fine. If you buy a new can don't get the ones with the spray attachments, they're rubbish and just blow away what you put in it. Toppik or Nano both cool, And use hairspray after too, but don't spray too close,

Last edited:

HopeUponHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how well Toppik works on my crown! I only need a few shakes and it looks perfect. I originally got the spray piece for Toppik but brought it back after I realized I could not get the Toppik head piece off. I didn't need the spray piece after all. I didn't think about spraying my hair afterwords. I will do that. Thanks.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeh, if you have some hair there and it's just thinning it's a really good option. You may not need the hairspray, but I'd use it anyway when you're out and about. You'll feel safer with it on, and watch the pillow cases at night. Only drawback....