dNovo new promissing player in the stemcell race

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
pls can they inject muh blood into muh scalp and give me hair....now!!!!!!! right now!

Or I do it muhself?
You ok bruh? Lol

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the more legit companies attacking this problem the better, but it kinda of surprises me that it’s f*cking 2022 and some people STILL get their panties wet because of mouse pics lol

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should add that it’s nice that they are able to reprogram cells to become derma papilla without raving to resort to IPSCs, Stemson should take not as this supposedly would make their processes much more simple.

Yet I should also add that that hair in the mouse pic shared by dNovo was “generated” (more likely stimulated) using “human” stem cells (whatever that means) not DP cells as per their own press release and website indicate.

They already are able to get those DP cells via direct means since at least Q2 2021 and yet there are no mouse pics after that so I assume dNovo is having their own set of problems.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should add that it’s nice that they are able to reprogram cells to become derma papilla without raving to resort to IPSCs, Stemson should take not as this supposedly would make their processes much more simple.

Yet I should also add that that hair in the mouse pic shared by dNovo was “generated” (more likely stimulated) using “human” stem cells (whatever that means) not DP cells as per their own press release and website indicate.

They already are able to get those DP cells via direct means since at least Q2 2020 and yet there are no mouse pics after that so I assume dNovo is having their own set of problems.
They said it was human hair , the thickness , the direction , the quality , they solved already tsuji and stemson problems, they have much more faster process, you dont need surgen , or hair graft to install , only injection and you are done . Its the PERFECT solution . Can be scalable in no time . The hair transplant industry will be out of bussiness when they are out

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said it was human hair , the thickness , the direction , the quality , they solved already tsuji and stemson problems, they have much more faster process, you dont need surgen , or hair graft to install , only injection and you are done . Its the PERFECT solution . Can be scalable in no time . The hair transplant industry will be out of bussiness when they are out
Here we go again lol

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are not even a proper company yet (only three people), they just did some experiments on mice and they are already claiming CURE

Lol

1643075509911.png

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but the issue with this is how difficult what they are doing is. While hypothetically perfect, this task has been thought of by everyone in the field and no one has been able to crack it.

They already are able to get those DP cells via direct means since at least Q2 2021 and yet there are no mouse pics after that so I assume dNovo is having their own set of problems.
When Roeysdomi is making more sense then you it's time to hang it up bud, he's not wrong.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but the issue with this is how difficult what they are doing is. While hypothetically perfect, this task has been thought of by everyone in the field and no one has been able to crack it.

When Roeysdomi is making more sense then you it's time to hang it up bud, he's not wrong.
You getting your panties wet too because of that mouse pic? Lol

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way I’m not even sure dNovo is not actually using IPSCs? I thought I read about it but didn’t find any mention to it when looking at their info again.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You getting your panties wet too because of that mouse pic? Lol
You dont need usually a huge team to crack the code , its always the expret one of them all that figure it out , the rest are helpers, there mathod might be more simple beacuse they actually amange to create it with diffrent approuch , and i know we use to get failure but this is one of the most promising results we ever seen , super simple to make , without scafold , robots and sh*t like that, also dont forget , that scientiest read stuides of other people mathods and create better approuch with time , once this company will be out , you are going to see many mathod to mimic the same idea.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just inject it in muh head, I'll test it.... wot else they need to do? they just need to see if it works on a human, just inject it and within 7 months u have result then all bald men in world can be as hairy as they want to be if they can afford it.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would be the price? it looks like a lot cheaper than Tsuji or Stemson

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we need to understand if they have solved the various problems during production. At this point they then have to begin the classic three-step approval process.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Human Hair Stem Cells Generated Using dNovo’s Proprietary Direct Reprogramming Technology (Patent-Pending)

Our first objective was to generate personalized hair stem cells using our direct reprogramming technology. In 2019, we were successful in putting together our direct reprogramming system to generate human hair stem cells (patent pending). These reprogrammed human cells successfully reactivated the genetic circuitry of native hair stem cells. They also performed biochemically as expected of native hair stem cells. After demonstrating this breakthrough, we sought to validate the functionality of our newly reprogrammed human hair stem cells.

Human Dermal Papilla Cells Generated Using dNovo’s Proprietary Direct Reprogramming Technology (Patent-Pending)

Dermal papilla cells are another important component of the hair follicle. These cells serve as the signaling center for hair stem cells and promote robust hair growth. In certain cases where the entire hair follicle is depleted, dermal papilla cells are also lost, and so we sought to generate these cells with our direct reprogramming technology. We have now successfully developed the reprogramming system to generate these human dermal papilla cells (patent pending). Our reprogrammed dermal papilla cells successfully reactivate the native genetic circuitry and perform biochemically as expected of human dermal papilla cells.

So, they have 2 patents. How long it will take to approve patents to some biomedical company? Like I see they are waiting to approve their patent from Q3 2019.

Google is your friend. On average 22 months according to the USPTO but I wouldn't be surprised if it took a lot more time with COVID delays.