Dkk1 Inhibition with L-Threonate

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could give oleurprein a proper go as it innhibits dkk1. but the molecular weight is always the problem(540) that's probably why nobody had succes with it?!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462586/

f*** the natural stuff, ends up having you get the pure form expensively in the end either way and most of the time it does also things you dont want it to while being not potent enough for its main purpose.

There is the peptide I posted. I never heard someone trying it. Either you do it after needling or you inject it which should be most effective and efficient due to it having most likely a huge molecular weight like all peptides.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** the natural stuff, ends up having you get the pure form expensively in the end either way and most of the time it does also things you dont want it to while being not potent enough for its main purpose.

There is the peptide I posted. I never heard someone trying it. Either you do it after needling or you inject it which should be most effective and efficient due to it having most likely a huge molecular weight like all peptides.

I don't agree with you(except maybe for the side effects you may have ). Some of the most potents drugs (like poisons obv) are natural extracts... actually the most potent dht innibitor is a plant exract. so there is definitely something to look into but we will always be limited because of the vehicle, methods of preparation and obviously we can't get our hands on the pure pharma grade molecules.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree with you(except maybe for the side effects you may have ). Some of the most potents drugs (like poisons obv) are natural extracts... actually the most potent dht innibitor is a plant exract. so there is definitely something to look into but we will always be limited because of the vehicle, methods of preparation and obviously we can't get our hands on the pure pharma grade molecules.

Keep that logic in the brotzu thread. If you want a substance to be very specific and potent, you have to create it yourself 99.99% of the times.
There is like one exception, thats castor oil which is a straight ep3 analogue and probably hence an ep4 agonist of PGE2.

A poison can kill you in thousand different ways, thats in no way specific, efficient or whatever you wanna call it.

What are you talking about. There is no plant extract that even remotely comes close to dutasteride, cb, ru...

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So whatever happened to this?

Idk. Last time I contacted the person it was around new year and he said he made the mixed lotion but it didnt up like he wanted it to be.
Was supposed to be a german forum test.

Anyways lost interest. There are peptides for Dkk1 if you are interest, one is sold for example here with other stuff: https://revivserums.com/products/placode-booster-serum?variant=21932073863

Pretty sure a peptide solution would be more potent, and you seem not to have issues to inject stuff yourself anyways.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
So the studies here are talking about l-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate. What this discussion totally missed is that there is a study that formulates different topical preparations and shows the one that gives the best penetration.

That study suggests that "dioleoyl-trimethylammonium-propane" is the cationic MLV that had the best absorption characteristics.

How easily is this available, and could a compounding pharmacy make this easily? Assuming we have a chemist here who has access to full text of the study I link, how should we specify the order to a compounding pharmacy? Is there any way to apply this in a shampoo, or would we have to hassle with some kind of cream or topical that mixes with our minoxidil each day?