Diy Options For System Suppliers In Or Ship To The Uk

Dan83

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been a hair system wearer for about a year now. I started with a very poor quality system from an awful company and then found a new salon where they supplied an excellent system I wore for 8 months. They they unfortunately changed their supplier of systems this year and the system they’ve now supplied is poor.

I’d rather find my own hair system supplier directly rather than trust the salon and purchase a system directly from the supplier. I’m confident enough now to provide a template/details of what system I need. I’ll then take the purchased system to the salon to be cut and fitted.

I would really like some recommendations of companies who supply great quality hair systems. I wear a poly skin system. I’d rather go straight to the supplier rather than paying a salon to do that for me.

Hopefully there’ll be some great recommendations and I can get back to a quality system that doesn’t shed hair or knot up!

Thank you

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Dan

I prefer not to talk about actual suppliers' names on the public board in case it looks like shilling, or creates legal problems for the board, but I will send you some ideas by PM.

Noah