DIY FOLLICA PICS, TEST MADE IN HOUSE.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been following baccy and co closley, so even though he has no before pics... i do favour it being genuine than fake... theyve been hardcore dedicated to these experiments like some of our lads... i believe between us and them we WILL progress with our techniques and results!!!

ThunderTurd

Reaction score
very promising pics! I'm very close to being as bald as this dude and I have been very skeptical about follica up to this point. Like someone else on another board said, if DIY is getting these results, I can't wait to see what Cotselaris can do!

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I can tell you for a fact that the pics were indeed taken with a Canon Powershot as he claims :p. As far as the resutls, I don't know.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate to sound pessimistic, but I am struggling to see any result whatsoever on that pic and can confidently say that people experimenting with the follica method are more likely to produce negative effects, as opposed to positive ones.

The fact people are carrying out the Folllica method on themselves I find very concerning and certainly do NOT condone or even encourage others to do the same.

Leave the research and experimentation to the professionals. :)

bobs

Established Member
Reaction score
are you serious? you can clearly see the result. He will post a new pic next week when the hair has grown out a bit.
This really is a proof of concept, hair can be grown where there was none.

In fact, Baccy > ICX. A one man show beats a million dollar company so why wouldn't people experiment at home?

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
If true....this is the first time someone has grown new follicles...really too bad that there are no before pics.
I mean...these are the NEW follicles!

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW...after seeing this, I cant imagine what the Follica is able to do...
...I'm pretty sure that we are very, very close to "cure"...but we shouldn't make any statements yet until it's official.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that photo might not seem like much until you realize that Baccy was 100% bald on top. So basically, all those darkish hairs on top are new.

I think I will be busting out the TCA peel and trying once again, this time with topicals. I also don't believe I really got deep enough. My skin peeled, but it was never read or all that shiny.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just amazed how very few people react to this...there you go...he has grown new hair follicles!

2guard

Reaction score
definitely exciting stuff, but i don't want to get my hopes up too high. there's always a catch it seems. i just wonder why he doesn't have ANY before pics to show he was totally bald. i don't mean to be a party pooper, but how many times have we been hoping for that miracle cure to show up, then end up disappointed?

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true, but he's been posting forever and has seemed quite about to give up. Doesn't fit the profile of people who make things up.
It's may not be an airtight experiment, but I'm inclined to believe this.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can anyone say those are new follicles if there are no before pictures...

i m not gonna get too excited

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely the "no before pics" aspect of this thread that we're all having a problem with; and rightfully so, we've been duped before.

On the other hand if this is completely new regrowth after being bald for years, this is truly an amazing thing.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
2guard said:
definitely exciting stuff, but i don't want to get my hopes up too high. there's always a catch it seems. i just wonder why he doesn't have ANY before pics to show he was totally bald. i don't mean to be a party pooper, but how many times have we been hoping for that miracle cure to show up, then end up disappointed?

Baccy will have loads of before pics... when he has nothing up top... but id you are that bald, and you shave every other day how can he prove it?? he cant show you before pics in the same clarity and quality because he didn’t have a powerful cannon camera beforehand, and even now if he has used a regular digital camera for the pics we wouldn’t be able to see the results...

If this guy had just burst onto the scene and posted that pic i would of probably though it was a fake... but he hasnt, he's been at this from the start, along with people like Taghol, call, debris, and people on our forum like Michael Barry, Harold, Orin.... he is a guru... it takes guts to even start these experiments and see them through... who ever had the most home-grown success, we should name the treatments after them, its only fitting... we now have our very first method.... the 'Baccy' Method...

im sure there will be many a hero and methods to follow...

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
mj9 said:
how can anyone say those are new follicles if there are no before pictures...

i m not gonna get too excited

He has been posting for a long time and said months ago that basically he didn't see the point of taking a before pic as there was literally nothing there. He just wanted to try it out - if there was anything on top he would know that it worked at least a little. He then began posting that he had definite new hairs but that it was not cosmetically useful. Now it may be true that with a powerful camera you might have seen some follicles that he himself had not noticed before. On the other hand as a guy bothered by hairloss enough to wear a wig and determined enough to peel half his scalp off I imagine he has had a pretty good look at his hair in the mirror over the years. So I will take his word for it that there was nothing there but at the same time if this stuff makes or breaks your day try not to get too excited because its conceivably an honest mistake.
I would be more interested to see photos with the hair grown out for a bit. At any rate he is gonna do it all again and you will have another photo to compare to in a couple of months.
hh

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
chancer said:
2guard said:
If this guy had just burst onto the scene and posted that pic i would of probably though it was a fake... but he hasnt, he's been at this from the start, along with people like Taghol, call, debris, and people on our forum like Michael Barry, Harold, Orin.... he is a guru... it takes guts to even start these experiments and see them through... who ever had the most home-grown success, we should name the treatments after them, its only fitting... we now have our very first method.... the 'Baccy' Method...

Excellent point, and very well said.

I for one believe the man is genuine. Therefore, I believe hairloss has been 'partially' cured. Regarding the Follica method however, I have been skin needling my temples with a dermaroller for the past few months (Not consistently... but spontaneously) and always see an immediate darkening of the temporal regions shortly afterwards (7-10 days). I simply dip my dermaroller into a cup of green tea (The cup had 3 tea-bags in it and was left for 15 minutes) and begin rollering for about 15 minutes with pressure! (no blood but very red skin)

I cannot tell you how good my skin feels afterwards - feels so soft. I also roller my face and neck. Infact all this experimenting is making me feel like a woman! Kudo's to the lads keeping others up to date on their techniques and attempts.

ciao

2guard

Reaction score
believe me, i want to believe this is the real deal as much as anyone else. i'm inclined to believe him too, but again, how many times have we gotten our hopes up for nothing?

with regards to not taking pics before, having absolutely nothing up top is no reason why you shouldn't take a before pic. with all the precision and care into documenting the steps during and after, why the total disregard to the before?

it's like a weakling saying his not taking any before pics on a new, radical workout program since there are no muscles to begin with. if he sees any muscle growth at all, he'll knows it works and then take some progress pictures. everyone just take a look at the "after" pictures and be amazed.

you don't think there are people that make up stuff like this just for attention? just something to think about.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
its not that,.... its this...

if like baccy your totally bald up top, a normal camera is only going to show a smooth bald head, it wont pick up any few follicles that my be up there... now as bloody exciting has his sucess is... what he has taken WOULDNT show up on a normal camera... so he got himself a top quality cam, becuase he knew he could feel the new hair, but normal cam wouldnt pic it up... its amazing results but it certenly isnt a full head of new hair... so im sure he could show us a hundred before pics on a normal camera of him bald... but would it prove that those hair follicle wasnt there to begin with??? no, becuase he didnt have such a powerfull cam to disprove it.... he didnt think he would get the results he has, so why spend hundreds on the state of the art profesional cam just to take a pic of something he never wants to see... his bald head.