Discovered new low pain way to dermaroll

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Total accident here but SOOO much less pain
I’ve tried rolling as well as dermapen in the past
So I buy a 1200 needle dermaroler 1.5 mm
It’s a really wide roller and I just lightly tap all over the scalp penetrates great this way and the needles just go in and out does create a little blood but I disinfect and everything
This way is way less pain than either detmatoller or dermapen
I tap about twice per second in a rhythm but not too hard at all
I also use a new roller after every use as the pins will dull can someone confirm the low pain experience with this way?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find when i was using either a pen or roller i simply got used to the pain after a few passes. Just grit your teeth and get it over and done with.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pain is not necessary, we are in the 21st century, you can buy anesthetic cream for tattoos type tktx, apply only to the most sensitive areas, that are usually the temples, wait 20 minutes and apply dermaroler or pen

buddyebsen1

Reaction score
I have a dermapen but a dermastamp is much easier for me. I use a 1.5 mm and, like clarence-forgottenpassword indicated, I do a quick light press to get the scalp used to it and then quickly stamp away. It takes a maximum of 5 minutes, with just the right amount of bleeding, and very little pain. Plus no hair to get caught in rollers. This works best for me.

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that Dermapens hurt way less than Dermarollers as they don’t drag along the skin.

I use a Derminator 2 and a depth of 2mm hurts less than Dermarolling at 1mm.

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and no.

Apparently the devices we have access to may not have the capacity to penetrate the skin with more needles.

For example I do it for my facial skin. I tried the 42 needles after reading how it's a miracle for collagen, but in practice I wasn't feeling anyrhing. No blood, no pain, no nothing. My results were underwhelming. Whereas with 18 needles (or 12 i dont recall) i did get blood, pain, and reasonable improvement.

I need to get a medical grade device in my hands tbh.
The Derminator 2 is godly, pair it with Hyaluronic acid and it’s perfect for usage on both your scalp and face.

It can be a b**ch to obtain though as the company who sell it are a strange bunch.

Bizzy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Derminator 2 is godly, pair it with Hyaluronic acid and it’s perfect for usage on both your scalp and face.

It can be a b**ch to obtain though as the company who sell it are a strange bunch.
Hi how do you clean scalp after derminator 2

Bizzy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! My plan is I will use the derminator 1.5mm 12 needle fastest? Whole my scalp.

I'm unsure about the speed. I'm diffuse thinner

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What kind/brand of Hyaluronic acid do you use?

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a dermastamp an like it alot better than a pen . It don't pull out hair like a pen dose . I am having great results with it . 5 or 6 mimutes an that's it .