DIM experience?

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm tentatively back on Propecia after coming off it 3 years ago. This time taking 0.5mg a day. I've ordered some DIM capsules which I believe help to mop up any free estrogen in my body in order to combat any sides from the finasteride. Has anyone tried taking DIM capsules? Any feedback would be greatly welcomed.

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
I just recently jumped on DIM about two or so weeks ago. Not so much for finasteride sides, just for overall health. I had heard of many benefits to taking DIM, however, I have yet to experience anything from it. I am beginning to think it's just another random supplement that got big advertisement just to push sales.

In other words, it's likely a scam. Feel free to try it though, you never know. Maybe I'm just not a responder or something... :dunno:

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Mopless. Maybe 2 weeks of taking DIM is too early to tell? What kind signs are you looking for that will prove the DIM capsules are working? Short of eating a pile of cuciferous vegetables every day I saw these capsules as the most natural way of addressing hormonal imbalances.

b0ngman

Reaction score
I3C is supposed to be more effective than DIM supplements even though I3C is a precursor. I3C is said to be much more bioavailable. That is the general consensus at forum.bodybuilding.com in the supplement section where they know much more about this stuff than the people here for the most part.

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
True, two weeks may be too short. But I'm not looking for anything miraculous. Just something. Extra energy, better mood even. Simple stuff. But nothing. I will continue to take DIM until I run out. I will post if anything changes.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
using dim for what? lowering estrogens? it may work but the point is, IF you suffer from dht and neurosteroids deprivation, side effect wont go away cause you're using dim