DIM - Estrogen Metabolizer

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of conflicting advice on Whether dim is good at all. I personally think its a waste of money.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
If low DHT means low libido, then why was I a walking hormone when I was 21 with a full head of hair???

Jacob

Reaction score
This isn't just DIM...and it's quite expensive(posted about it above)..but they're claiming
We're starting to hear from a lot of men that AID is significantly helping them with hair loss!! This is so huge. Get the body in harmony at the cellular level and it unleashes all kinds of benefits you never thought possible.
https://www.facebook.com/24ravens

I thought the timing of that post was a bit...strange..but back in April this was posted:
mail

Fara

My Regimen
Reaction score
DIM was so good for my skin and helped shrink fibroids however caused me to almost lose half of my hair :( I have tried it twice and both times the result was disastrous for my hair which is so annoying but I had to stop .

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have been looking into a supplement that will balance my hormones as I believe my acne is caused by this and I have come across DIM. Apparently DIM stops testosterone from converting into DHT and therefore can be beneficial for hairloss.

Has anyone had any experience with it?

I have ordered some and will try it out and let you know if I get any posotive results

Heres a link with some more info

http://www.energeticnutrition.com/vitalzym/dim.html

Thanks

:)

ALTHOUGH there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, and NOTHING RELATED TO HAIR ON THE COMMERCIAL,

i JESUS CHRIST APPROVE OF THIS PRODUCT.

AMEN. IT WILL WORK. Just have FAITH..and $$$$

g.i joey

Reaction score
I've taken dim most of my duration on finasteride and haven't really gone without until about 2 weeks ago. Definitely helped me keep my weight off while on finasteride. I think it battles minor estrogenic side effects. Kept my face lean, kept excess weight from accumulating. All i can really say is that without dim for 2 weeks i think i put on 2-3 pounds. Will be buying more today

br1

Reaction score
I've taken dim most of my duration on finasteride and haven't really gone without until about 2 weeks ago. Definitely helped me keep my weight off while on finasteride. I think it battles minor estrogenic side effects. Kept my face lean, kept excess weight from accumulating. All i can really say is that without dim for 2 weeks i think i put on 2-3 pounds. Will be buying more today
Hey, what about your hair while on / off DIM? I am considering adding it to my regime, but I've read (like in this very thread) some ppl complaining about it accelerating hair loss?? Thx.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Hey, what about your hair while on / off DIM? I am considering adding it to my regime, but I've read (like in this very thread) some ppl complaining about it accelerating hair loss?? Thx.

after taking a break from finasteride its safe to say the dim wasnt messing with propecias effects on my hair. My hair was pretty much stable while on finasteride and dim at the same time.

Reactions: br1