Diffuse thinning=propecia shed, be honest can i pull the shaved look

TomGun

Reaction score
Looks great! But if you can handle the sides, I'd recommend staying on propecia and keeping the frame. Shaved> Slick

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are hot op lol, you look masculine. shaved head especially adds to it, its a good look

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're pretty hot brah, I would totally smash you with the force of a thousand raging NW7s and I'm not even gay.

Although as a poster above me said quite well, shaved > slick, I totally agree. Give it a try... best of luck.

shane123

Reaction score

Yea man you could pull it off. Your sqaure jaw to thank for that lol. You'd benefit from the latest hair tatoo possibly.

rebuv

Reaction score
It suits u!!
one question r u shedding alot of hairs ? Ur not on any treatment right? Am shedding too also not on any treatment

Jim whim

Reaction score
Looks dope

I think your hair looks good man, and you have a cool beard aswell aswell ! Kinda like a tanned Jason statham

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
It suits u!!
one question r u shedding alot of hairs ? Ur not on any treatment right? Am shedding too also not on any treatment
Shedded before and more after finasteride still on finasteride still shedding crazy gonna give it 8 month mark then drop it, 5 months now

DeterminedGuy

Reaction score
Stick with it, wish I had the face like you to pull it off. If I did, I wouldn't worry about the loss at this point. Shaved looks to be an improvement.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Latinas like the shaved look on guys buff shaved and have some balls more then white girls it seems, wonder why and Black girls hmmm