Diffuse thinning=propecia shed, be honest can i pull the shaved look

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think diffuse thinning ppl have finasteride shed when they use finasteride just something i tought about, and be honest guys can i pull shaved head, shaved My head could not handle the shed got mental shutdown i am 176 cm 173 pounds shreded 9%bf i am gonna get a sleave tattoo just to make the shaved STYLE more nice

- - - Updated - - -

talk.jpg

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
You can prolly pull off the shaved look being tan. I am not sure I would get a tattoo just to match a shaved head though.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think diffuse thinning ppl have finasteride shed when they use finasteride just something i tought about, and be honest guys can i pull shaved head, shaved My head could not handle the shed got mental shutdown i am 176 cm 173 pounds shreded 9%bf i am gonna get a sleave tattoo just to make the shaved STYLE more nice

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 40003

You lucky bastard! shave it bald and let it go. You're one of the few people that look just as good.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I still want My hair, hairloss sucks hope we all get our hair back soon this **** is awful **** this money over anything thinking

tox

Reaction score
I feel you man, but you kill it with the shaved look so you're honestly good either way

g.i joey

Reaction score
Dat jawline doe. Thatll be our saving grace when we go bald, it really suits you dude.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you're set.

Hop on finasteride and maintain that hairline.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Thx so much guys hope we all finde peace in this hairloss Madness, My self-esteem has really taken a hit because off this much love to all of you, my girlfriend has notice this and is taking advantage to be the king in realtionship, crazy as b**ch I like to think there is no such thing, but she has gotten the upper hand and bossing around and says I feel we are more like fiends after a fight we had today and that was it I said it's enough in my own brain and said then gtfo if your feeling that way and break up and she said no, tierd of here bull**** time to stop this crazy mother****ers "gangster" attitude, it's sad that when your being nice and a real gentleman they use it to make something bad instead of a beautiful mode

- - - Updated - - -

She does not know about my hair loss and has not noticed anything. But damn girls are evil, I am a loyal guy that treat women good like men should but some b****s take advantage

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your girlfriend has noticed your loss of self esteem? thats terrible man my girl knows about my hairloss and she buzzes my hair somethings lol

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you do NOT need to worry about hair loss. You look straight up movie star badass with a shaved head. I mean, sure if you like hair, that's great and all, but at this point, the less drugs/chemicals you put in your body to save your hair, the better. And plus all that stress of not worry about your hair.

My opinion? Keep it bald!

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 40003

You honestly do not only look okay but good with it like that. I would avoid treatments if I could pull it off like that and just move on and enjoy my life.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lucky af. You got the perfect face/head shape for a shaved head man. Get a sleeve tattoo if you want, but don't get it just to look good bald because you will look fine regardless. And I know you say the hair loss still sucks, because it is a huge change for everyone even if it doesn't destroy your looks, but I'm telling you that look suits you way better than most who go the shaved head route.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
You are, in my opinion, one of the rare few who can pull off the look, whether it be buzzed or Mr. Clean style. Everyone's right, you're one lucky bastard.

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes the shaved look works great for you. You are better looking than 90% of dudes probably with or without hair (no homo).

But you should take finasteride to prevent further loss. You won't see the negative effects of the shed cause you've already buzzed/shaved your head. A shaved head is a shaved head - nobody can notice the hair density. Its not like half is just gonna fall out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't get a sleeve tattoo...

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
Really no point in taking finasteride, dude. You'll keep your remaining hair? There isn't much left, and plus, we've all said you look great. Listen to us!