Diffuse thinning on bio hair...utter and complete barstard

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolute utter fckin cnut!
Wearing hairpiece for over 10 years..last few months my bio hair has stopped growing...very fine and diffuse...

whats the fcukin point??

running out of road and consumed with misery...happy to go to sleep and never wake up ever again...

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Its only hair mate, dont let something as meaningless (in the whole scheme of things) to ruin your life.

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is meaningless...unfortunately it has ruined my life...a miserable obsession that has blocked any chance of any friends or relationships...wearing hairpiece meant I could just about function on a day to day basis...now that has been taken from me...even loathe myself for bleating about a trivial frippery when people a lot worse off than me

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Then you have to change your mindset, some can do that themselves others need help. Plenty of help out there.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bio hair is thin on the sides. I use Dermmatch to thicken and darken the sides. My system hair about 3 inches long so falls over the sides and provides some coverage too.

So you do have some options.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Plus you could try meds to thicken up hair. Some people wear and totally shave their hair at the back and sides. Plus toppik or thickening sprays could help. Lots of options.

joely87

Reaction score
There’s a forum not sure if I can mention the name but it’s only for hair system, there’s someone on there that’s had their back and sides SMP’d looks really good, makes the whole thing look more realistic having thick looking back and sides, sometimes to the trained eye a piece stands out because the back and sides are thin or recessed!

Myboyblue13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolute utter fckin cnut!
Wearing hairpiece for over 10 years..last few months my bio hair has stopped growing...very fine and diffuse...

whats the fcukin point??

running out of road and consumed with misery...happy to go to sleep and never wake up ever again...
Have you thought about just shaving it while you continue to try growing your hair back, shaving it off will just make everything look better while you gain some hair ground back in the meantime. I’m considering shaving it and continuing my regiment, I won’t stress if it’s shaved in the meantime, seems like it might help.

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just been stressing me...its bad enough having to wear a piece...some pics of me with piece over years...currently keep sides very short...would need a trim and tidy up every 4 or 5 weeks...last had it cut mid Nov...now end of Dec and no growth whatsoever...when I get up have to rub hair with towel to hide scalp show through...thinking of ditching hair piece and getting full SMP...would be stuck with that for rest of life and never been a fan of shaved heads...pinning hopes on universal cure...been contemplating drugs and regaine to gain some hair and continue with hairpiece...but worried about sides....

Last pic is recent under flash to show what I mean

Last edited:

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
If its any help I think all those look great and I think you're probably obsessing about it unnecessarily.

Personally doing med's was a great decision and if you go with the mindset of getting side effects you'll probably think something negative has happened, I did that and stopped, hair got worse and went back to meds with a more positive attitude and was fine.

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
What meds do you use?

What is your regimen?

How extensive is your hairloss?

I worry about sides and am on blood pressure meds...

Have noticed in last year slight libido issues and wonder if this is linked to thinning bio hair...