Diffuse thinning = HELL

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
With all that viking blood? I figured they grew the best beards.

seb

Reaction score
Finns vikings....more related to Russians than Scandanavians. Interestingly, my surname is celtic and norse, hence the freckles, pale and pasty skin, ginger, and also severe blong in my facial hair. When I grow mine out, a few people have said I look like a viking!

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should rock that look then! You may hate balding now but when you're old the beard and long hair, what's left, could make you look like an old sailor haha.

That's interesting though, Im very interested in other cultures. I knew there were different clans of vikings but I figured most could grow impressive beards since they adapted to the harsh climates they mostly lived in.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm beard proud.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all that viking blood? I figured they grew the best beards.

Well like seb said, us Finns are not really vikings... we are a mix of the nordic genes and russians I suppose.

Seb: my beard is dark under my chin but it whitens on my face, lol. When I was little my hair was much blonder than it is now, now it's like dirty blonde or something.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah my neck hair grows thicker than anything. The thick spots are my neck, my chin, moustache, and side burns, but my cheeks are so sparse. Funny thing about mine is it starts darker but the longer it grows the rest turns blond. I end up with a mixture of black, brown, and blond facial hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No, he's perfectly right, it's just not everyone is as sensitive to notice it.

He was using the sarcasm but thank you for noticing me noticing other people noticing me.