Diffuse thinning? (19yo)

Lorenzo-

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Here are some pics I'd like you to give your opinion on.
P1040487.jpgP1040492.jpgP1040498.jpgP1040514.jpgP1040518.jpgP1040532.jpgP1040533.jpgP1040572.jpg

My relatives from my father side: the men all have good hair. No signals of balding. However, my aunt has female pattern hair loss. *At least is what I think. I'm not that close too her to ask about it*

My relatives from my mother's side: Not sure about my grandpa, never met him. My uncle has reciding hair line. NW3, i'd guess.

The pics were not taken under the same light. And some are with flash and others don't.
If necessary i'll take new ones.

If there's any questions just ask
Ps: english isn't my first language, so if something is a little bit confusing, just say it

Cheers.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like it

I would start finasteride 1mg or 1.25mg daily, nothing else

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate, thanks for answering it.
Do you think it's at an early stage?

Cheers

obviously

no one can tell except someone with a keen eye for male pattern baldness when your hair is wet

if it wasn't for that first and second pic I would say you don't have male pattern baldness but in those pics its clear that you have thinning

Lorenzo-

Reaction score
Thanks mate!

Do I need prescription to buy finasteride?

I went to a dermatologist yesterday. She said i don't have male pattern baldness, and have seborrheic dermatitis.

I'll make an apoitment with another Doctor and will start taking finasteride.
I don't think she examined my hair really well.

Cheers

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks mate!

Do I need prescription to buy finasteride?

I went to a dermatologist yesterday. She said i don't have male pattern baldness, and have seborrheic dermatitis.

I'll make an apoitment with another Doctor and will start taking finasteride.
I don't think she examined my hair really well.

Cheers

You can buy it without a script online. If you have sebborhic dermatitis I would start using nizoral shampoo 1% or 2% twice weekly (do not take more often than that it will ruin your hair)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
zzzzz, do you think its a bad ideia to start using minoxidil?

I don't think you need it. Your hair loss isn't noticeable really, and minoxidil does nothing to slow the process of male pattern baldness. So it would be a waste of time and money to start minoxidil when any regrowth you get from it won't be noticeable to anyone else and won't help stop male pattern baldness

Lorenzo-

Reaction score
Oh I see.

Btw, i took some new photos
P1040629.jpgP1040630.jpgP1040651.jpgP1040676.jpgP1040688.jpgP1040717.jpg

Is it really male pattern baldness diffuse? or something else?

cheers

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Your hair looks normal. Its going to show scalp if its wet.

Tooscared2323

Reaction score
Usually if you have diffuse hair loss when you part your hair down the middle the width will appear larger with time particularly in the middle of the scalp. Your hair part looks normal in width. I am pretty scared about losing my hair as well, and a recommendation that I would make is to go see a good dermatologist, that will monitor your hair over time. One of the tests that a dermatologist can perform is called a scalp biopsy, it can tell you if you have a number of conditions. Also it will give you a terminal to villus ratio that if lower than 4:1 will signal early androgenic alopecia. But overall I think your hair looks good, and just because you don't have super thick hair doesn't mean you're losing your hair.

DeeJay

Reaction score
Stop giving it too much attention brah. Look at it this way. Either you are going to lose your hair or not. There's not much you can do about it anyway. Some of the products you can use only help so much. They cause more paranoia than the hair they give you. Using any of those products will make you concentrate even more on your hair. Some people are lucky and dont lose hair. Most people do eventually. And biggest reason for the stress usually is social pressure. Dont give into that and hold on. The products arent perfect and most come with conditions.

Lorenzo-

Reaction score
hey guys, thanks for the feed.

I have some new photos here. If anyone feels like giving thoughts

https://imageshack.com/user/LeskLesk

Cheers

Sayan majumdar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Here are some pics I'd like you to give your opinion on.

View attachment 27078View attachment 27079View attachment 27080View attachment 27081View attachment 27082View attachment 27083View attachment 27084View attachment 27085

My relatives from my father side: the men all have good hair. No signals of balding. However, my aunt has female pattern hair loss. *At least is what I think. I'm not that close too her to ask about it*

My relatives from my mother's side: Not sure about my grandpa, never met him. My uncle has reciding hair line. NW3, i'd guess.

The pics were not taken under the same light. And some are with flash and others don't.
If necessary i'll take new ones.

If there's any questions just ask
Ps: english isn't my first language, so if something is a little bit confusing, just say it

Cheers.
Hello bro look don't worry visible scalp is normal in wet hair just fon't use too much shampoo I will recommend.Also if its organic shampoo I will say don't use so much.Because I shampoo only once in two to three months.