diffuse thinners on spironolactone

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unless you have really short hair, its probably a better iea to get on the 2% liquid spironolactone. Thats my plan. I'm going to make it myself.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in how you make liquid spironolactone yourself. I'm kinda considering using spironolactone topically, and I heard you guys make it yourself. Since my insurance probably would pay for tablets, this could save me some $$.
Do you need a chemistry set :) he-he, or is it something any normal person could do?

Thanks much, :)

bombscience

Reaction score
kindabaldingontizop said:
i guess im attracted to the lotion cause its more "potent" (5%) - will the liquid (2%) be as effective?

I believe the lotion is more potent because there is less absorption though the lotion than the liquid. It is also intented for use on bald spots and hairline areas where it is easier to get to the scalp.

Stingray

Reaction score
No way to know until you try.

Don't quote me on this marie...but I believe all you gotta do is crush up several tablets with a spoon, and mix it into like 20 mL of everclear. Since the maximum concentration in alcohol is 2%, it should be good. Someone did a test on this site..lemme drum it up for you.

Ahhh here it is

Again, don't quote me :p

Good luck :)

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus. that is rediculous. Going through all that trouble just to shoot something on your head that may not even work