Diffuse thinner with receding hairline, Show and Tell inside

Reaction score
Alright guys, here's poor old me. 24, practically bald on top. Here's me out of the shower: (click on image for larger version)

Here's the dome after the hair has been dried.

And finally, here's the hair after some hollywood magic and styling:

My temples are way too deep now and I was wondering what y'all thought. Should I cut it short? Buzz it off? Keep it? Any other style suggestions?

I was thinking changing to a comb forward style but I'm not sure :/

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, Black Squirrel, I think your hair looks great(styled and with the concealer in). Personally I wouldn't change a thing. You still have enough hair on the sides to pull off your hairstyle very well.
Enjoy it while it is like that, and try not to fret about it. When your side hair goes and you have that "straight line up the side" look, that's when you can start to look into more options.
But until then, you are rockin it with that look!

Reaction score
I was on treatments but whenever I get stressed (which is often), applying rogaine twice a day and popping my finasteride gets curbed to the side :/

I've been off any treatment for a while now but I still have a lot of finasteride and rogaine left. Maybe i should go back to it lol

All_The_Above

Established Member
Reaction score
I would grow it out another three or four inches and brush to the side a bit. A bit emo-ish style. I would also recommend using Rogaine foam in the morning. It thickens up my hair quite a bit. I think Captain Combover is correct in that you can maintain what you have until they come out with a real cure, but of course you need to be consistent with the big 3.