Difference Between 2 Pics, Can Someone Advise - I Hate My Temple Area, Trying To Fix It

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my latest update, been a while since I last posted.

This is me on Finas 1 a day

Minoxidil foam twice a day

-

I have a medical guy I visit, and he says there is growth. He did a close up zoom also that showed improvement in the type of hairs I was growing to what he checked before.

To me it seems like maybe something, but still my temple feels very exposure and I still can't wear my hair up, I have to sweep to aside which makes people think I am losing hair anyways so I don't know what to say or do, I don't feel like an amazing progress....

Any thoughts from some more experienced people in this field?

Attachments

• IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 479

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I uploaded this one to make it clearer -

Any thoughts please?

The process of this is really...dishearteining

Attachments

• IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 482

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too soon to tell. I'm an expert in slow, diffuse loss ;). You seem to be maintaining right now. I'm in a similar circumstance and I can sympathize, my heart sinks and I feel very ugly all of a sudden.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too soon to tell. I'm an expert in slow, diffuse loss ;). You seem to be maintaining right now. I'm in a similar circumstance and I can sympathize, my heart sinks and I feel very ugly all of a sudden.

If I'm correcnt i have been on Finastride 4 months and a half now

I do feel sometimes it's made a difference, but as you can see that patch is still pretty visible, so it's annoying to see that when your taking a pill everyday for 4-5 months