Difference Between 2 Pics, Can Someone Advise - I Hate My Temple Area, Trying To Fix It

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I feel like my temple area got worse with a new format but I'd like to ask you guys for thoughts.

The picture where I am wearing a yellow top was 3 weeks ago approx - I was using Minoxil from Belgravia Centre 5% in morning and then 12.5% in the night.

-

The other picture was taken today and for 3 weeks I am taking Finastride 1MG a day and using Kirkland Minoxidil 5%, twice a day.

-

I feel like that temple area has got even weaker which is not what I wanted :(

I want to wear my hair up again like I always used to but this always forces me to try to disguise by sweaping it to a side which I hate.

Attachments

• IMG_8610_1.jpg
    IMG_8610_1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,857
  • image1_5.jpeg
    image1_5.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,791

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, these 2 pictures I took this morning

This is on Finastride 1 a day

And Minoxidil twice a day

Slightly over a month of my last post, what do you think? I'm really not sure, I still hate these template areas of mine

Attachments

• image1_9.jpeg
    image1_9.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 990
  • image1_8.jpeg
    image1_8.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 964

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks slightly better,on image 1_8, but angle and light is slightly different. We all know our own hair best.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me what I can do

In my first post, the images in my first post is before Finastride.

This pictures now is after 1 month of Finastride

Before I was just using Minoxidil.

Since using Finastride, I am not sure if there is an improvement and it feels like my entire hairline is taking a hit now also and thinning out near the front.

One picture on purpose I did when my hair is wet, and the others is it dry and I'm trying to expose the temple.

I hate that I cannot wear my hair up now, I did one picture showing if I do my hair up then how the temples gets shown to badly.

-

My current regime is Kirkland Minoxidil solution 5% twice a day
1mg Finastride

Then I use Argan Oil Conditioner / Regenepure shampoo

It's really worrying me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 13.44.32.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 13.44.32.png
    424 KB · Views: 835
  • IMG_9169.jpg
    IMG_9169.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG_9170.jpg
    IMG_9170.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_9172.jpg
    IMG_9172.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_9171.jpg
    IMG_9171.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_9173.jpg
    IMG_9173.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 843

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard once that finasteride and especially minoxidil dont work that well at the corners..is that true?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard once that finasteride and especially minoxidil dont work that well at the corners..is that true?

false. minoxidil+finasteride can impact any area. you've only been on treatment for about a month now. always expect your hair to turn to sh*t before getting any better. it is most likely just a shed. best of luck

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
false. minoxidil+finasteride can impact any area. you've only been on treatment for about a month now. always expect your hair to turn to sh*t before getting any better. it is most likely just a shed. best of luck

Thanks man - do you train at Alphalete gym? ;p Christian Guzman here

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it so hard to be motivated even if I know it's just 1 month on Finastride, I had a haircut yesterday and the front of my hairline has definetely gone back and...it's actually scary

I can see the front of my scalp which before it was just my temples effected :(

Attachments

• image1_11.jpeg
    image1_11.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 684

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wont say that u have or havent got male pattern baldness, but for some people those areas can be naturally thinner. DO u have older pics?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wont say that u have or havent got male pattern baldness, but for some people those areas can be naturally thinner. DO u have older pics?

In these 3 pics this was taken at a clinic I used to use - For 1 year so I would say Month 1 was Nov 2016 (Those 3 pics were only Minoxidil)

Since 1 month now, I've introduced Finastride and since bringing that in I really feel it's obviously doing something, it's reacting but for sure it's thinning the front area in the 1 month I have been on it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 11.23.47.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 11.23.47.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 1,032

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update, it looks worse for some reason the light on my phone doesn't show it so well when I sent it to my email to upload but my crown looks worse then the above pictures from Belgravia of my crown

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 18.37.30.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 18.37.30.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 768

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This images shows my progress only on minoxidil from Belgravia Centre for the past year - BEFORE i started finastride

Attachments

• Mr Salman Umar_21-11-2017_11_02_9_pictures.JPG
    Mr Salman Umar_21-11-2017_11_02_9_pictures.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 910

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said minoxidil doesn't work that well on temple area which is true, you idiot. Do a research before you dislike me.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why did it work for me?
By the way, if you wanna wh*** out for likes I suggest using Instagram :)

Did Finastride work for you Alpha? Did you post any pics your before and after?

I just looked at my crown - wish I hadn't, that is thinning out to in this first month -.-

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Did Finastride work for you Alpha? Did you post any pics your before and after?

I just looked at my crown - wish I hadn't, that is thinning out to in this first month -.-

I'm not on Finasteride yet bro. Only minoxidil and it has improved both my crown AND temples. Don't know what this random is talking about he is using literally nothing accord to his regimen.

Besides, just ride it our bro. Your hair looked way worse before according to the Belgravia pictures in my opinion. I can send you before and after pictures privately if you want to see the progress of my temples.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I'm not on Finasteride yet bro. Only minoxidil and it has improved both my crown AND temples. Don't know what this random is talking about he is using literally nothing accord to his regimen.

Besides, just ride it our bro. Your hair looked way worse before according to the Belgravia pictures in my opinion. I can send you before and after pictures privately if you want to see the progress of my temples.

Yes please that would be cool

But your just on minoxidil - I already did that for 2 years, as you can see in the Belgravia pics

Now I am on minoxidil and also finastride to try to power this up