Did you vote for the BNP? (British)

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
:bravo: your details are on the web.

http://bnpmemberslist.blogspot.com/ Found a few people I know on there....

On a serious note, this is a warning as it contains address/e-mail/phone numbers. Despite not agreeing with their policies, I don't think it's right that someone has leaked their voter lists and published them on the web.

HughJass

Reaction score
Ha!

I agree, not good to publish their names...will just incite violence and vigilantism and ninja turtles etc.

Still pretty funny though

stjimmy

Established Member
Reaction score
BNP is scum, I'm glad there's loads of foreigners entering Britain, without them my world would be dull and without meaning, all my friends are foreigners and i can say they have more heart then the English. i noticed even the English are dating more polish girls because they know there own women are cold hearted w****s. immigration into Britain is the best thing ever! :punk: i wanna see this cup of tea culture disappear! :puke:

s.a.f

Reaction score
stjimmy said:
I'm glad there's loads of foreigners entering Britain.

Dont you think the government needs some form of proper immigration policy, like Australia or the U.S for example?

ali777

Reaction score
stjimmy said:
i wanna see this cup of tea culture disappear! :puke:

There is nothing wrong with the good old British cuppa.

stjimmy said:
because they know there own women are cold hearted w****s.

You are being unfair to the British girls. I've had a few British girlfriends and I can't really complain. I probably did more cooking than my ex's but I don't want a slave around the house anyway.

TBH, Eastern European girls are still more likely to look after their man, and respect men for what they are but I can't see it lasting into the next generation.

One thing I've noticed about sexual equality in the UK or the western society in general is that rather than both sexes being treated equally, women have lost their natural femininity. There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to cook or clean the house, I call it the "nesting instinct" and I believe it's in the nature of most women. Since the 1960s or so women have been conditioned to hate their nesting instinct.

s.a.f said:
stjimmy said:
I'm glad there's loads of foreigners entering Britain.

Dont you think the government needs some form of proper immigration policy, like Australia or the U.S for example?

St Jimmy is referring to the Poles living in the UK. Strictly speaking they aren't immigrants. One of the underlying principles of the EU is freedom of mobility.

TBH, the Brits have it easy. Lots of educated foreigners come to the UK, do a good job, pay high taxes and then go and retire somewhere else.

PS: I'm off to have my 5 o'clock tea :punk:

Starseed

Reaction score
stjimmy said:
immigration into Britain is the best thing ever! :punk: i wanna see this cup of tea culture disappear! :puke:

ForumPostwasPathetic.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
OK... who here lives in the dark red areas????

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/interactiv ... nov/19/bnp

I clicked that to check whether my part of Glasgow had much of a BNP membership.

Well turns out virtually the whole of Scotland looks like this.

my.php

BNP are indeed scummy. Turns out even when they do manage to get a councillor, they perform sub par. One councellor, didn't even turn up for work for 6 months. Most though eventually get sacked for general thuggery, violence etc. If their councellors can't even turn up for work, makes me laugh that they could even hope for a single MP out of over 600!

HughJass

Reaction score
oh dear it seems stjimmy has upset some of the tea drinkers

bests not say anything bad about the monarchy!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
The bulk of his post is childish drivel which I can cheerfully ignore, but calling English women "cold-hearted w****s" is plain offensive, and surely counter to the "no vulgarity" clause in the forum rules.

ali777

Reaction score
I would defend the cuppa, but I hate your baked beans :innocent:

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score

What :nono:

You're doing it wrong. You get slices of bread (I use Mother's Pride, it's Scottish white sliced bread, not thick, quite mediun). Now get a bowl, put 2/3s of a can of HEINZ baked beans into the bowl, and then a generous dollop of butter. Microwave until piping hot and the butter has melted, mix it up a little. By that time, your bread slices should have been toasted (well done) and butter generously applied. Eat toast with beans, using hands. As if eating a curry with naan bread. Then have tea as you're finishing. Sugar and milk of course. Can also eat on a plate (instead of a bowl) with two fried eggs, don't burst yolk, fry on both sides. The climax is all that bean sauce, buttery goodness along with yolk, to eat with your last bit of toast, preferrably around half to a full slice left.

PS: Remember to season beans with a TOUCH of black pepper, but not salt. Eggs with bit of salt and pepper. The tea when your finished should still be hot, but not too hot as undrinkable.

ali777

Reaction score
Hammy070 said:

What :nono:

You're doing it wrong. You get slices of bread (I use Mother's Pride, it's Scottish white sliced bread, not thick, quite mediun). Now get a bowl, put 2/3s of a can of HEINZ baked beans into the bowl, and then a generous dollop of butter. Microwave until piping hot and the butter has melted, mix it up a little. By that time, your bread slices should have been toasted (well done) and butter generously applied. Eat toast with beans, using hands. As if eating a curry with naan bread. Then have tea as you're finishing. Sugar and milk of course. Can also eat on a plate (instead of a bowl) with two fried eggs, don't burst yolk, fry on both sides. The climax is all that bean sauce, buttery goodness along with yolk, to eat with your last bit of toast, preferrably around half to a full slice left.

PS: Remember to season beans with a TOUCH of black pepper, but not salt. Eggs with bit of salt and pepper. The tea when your finished should still be hot, but not too hot as undrinkable.

I don't eat sliced bread :woot:

You know the typical white bread sold in the shops? I wouldn't touch it. I haven't eaten it for such a long time that I have a dislike for it now. I always buy my bread from my local bakery or from the supermarket bakery, I get seeded bread or brown bread... So, your whole description went out of the window. Baked beans doesn't go with fresh bread.

The last time I had baked beans, I had it with a bowl of rice. It was nice :punk:

Cook the rice (basmati rice is my choice), heat the beans, mix in a bowl and eat... that's it.. oh don't forget to make the tea while heating the beans.

I actually tried to cook my own beans once or twice, I didn't get the sauce right. I should find a recipe that works for me and stick with it. I like it Mediterranean style with a bit of meat in it. Chorizo goes really well with pulses.

The Gardener said:
And don't forget to extend your pinkie finger whilst holding the tea cup...

That's the unwritten rule, I didn't mention it because I thought everybody drinks it that way???

I usually have a few scones as well.

Starseed

Reaction score
ali777 said:
I don't eat sliced bread :woot:
I always buy my bread from my local bakery or from the supermarket bakery, I get seeded bread or brown bread... So, your whole description went out of the window.

How dare you destroy Hammy's mouth-watering description with a single sentence? It's positively criminal. I have a mild wheat allergy so usually only eat Waitrose "Rossisky" Russian recipe rye bread. (yummy toasted). BUT, sometimes, nothing beats Mother's Pride underneath baked beans. Indeed. :tongue: