Did Some You Seek Psychological Help Bc Of Hairloss?

jd_uk

Reaction score
I can truly say my life would be a million times better so I honestly disagree

I've mentioned this before but I've always been obsessed with hair long before baldness. If my hair loss problems were fixed , my life would not be perfect but my OCD would be cured and I could live life with a sense of well being and stay positive about the future.

Classic BDD/BDD related anxiety. That is your problem, not hair loss. Up to you if you want to fix it/be happier.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sought help.
Horrible experience. I honestly don't think therapy is available for this issue at this point.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody? thats a stretch

Ok ... Virtually nobody.

And you miss the point. He's supposed to be genetically perfect, not nearly perfect, he wouldn't start with a NW2 hairline just as he wouldn't converge to it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok ... Virtually nobody.

And you miss the point. He's supposed to be genetically perfect, not nearly perfect, he wouldn't start with a NW2 hairline just as he wouldn't converge to it.
idk i've seen people with that kind of hairline, far from virtually nobody. you have very minor recession from the last pics you had posted so i think thats why you overestimate hair loss

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk i've seen people with that kind of hairline, far from virtually nobody. you're justifying your norwood 1.5-2 being an actual problem, from the last pics you posted you had basically no hair loss

Your judgement fails on four counts.

1) the fact you see people with that hairline doesn't mean that it's their teenage hairline.

2) I don't have a NW1.5 hairline, which has been explained to you by multiple people. I have significant hairloss both in terms of decreased density and in a receded hairline. Right now it's a 2.0-2.5 with significant diffuse loss behind the hairline.

3) It's a genuine problem for me. Ideal forehead for example, one of the most knowledgeable posters here, who has had significant plastic surgery himself and is exceptionally well versed in these issues, told me that more hair is the first or second most valuable thing I can do for myself. Several other posters have made the same comment.

4) My assessment of Jude Law has nothing to do with me justifying anything about myself. It wasn't a problem for Law in real life, it would have been a problem in the movie world. I was actually saying that sometimes minimal loss is fine.

I will not be indulging you on these points further.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your judgement fails on four counts.

1) the fact you see people with that hairline doesn't mean that it's their teenage hairline.

2) I don't have a NW1.5 hairline, which has been explained to you by multiple people. I have significant hairloss both in terms of decreased density and in a receded hairline. Right now it's a 2.0-2.5 with significant diffuse loss behind the hairline.

3) It's a genuine problem for me. Ideal forehead for example, one of the most knowledgeable posters here, who has had significant plastic surgery himself and is exceptionally well versed in these issues, told me that more hair is the first or second most valuable thing I can do for myself. Several other posters have made the same comment.

4) My assessment of Jude Law has nothing to do with me justifying anything about myself. It wasn't a problem for Law in real life, it would have been a problem in the movie world. I was actually saying that sometimes minimal loss is fine.

I will not be indulging you on these points further.
a lot of people lose their teenage hairline. that doesnt have anything to do with what i was saying. a fair amount of people have weird or high hairlines is what i'm saying, hairlines like law's there.

idk the last pic i saw was like a year or so ago but ideals word doesnt mean much considering he's a minor norwood 1.5-2 receder as well. you nw2s in general hallucinate hair loss and think a slightly high hairline means you're balding.

you not wanting to discuss it further just makes me think i was right.