did anybody ever hear of this?

G

:lol: :) :) :lol: :) :lol:

and I quote...

"If we can relax our scalp, hair can start to grow freely again"

and...

The Luftek System is a technique that stops hair loss in 4 weeks and grows hair naturally, without products, medication, surgery, massage or diet. It is a technique that reverses the cause of baldness, through relaxation, meditation and a way to create a positive pressure beneath the scalp that loosens the skin, increases circulation, opens the pores and allows the hair to grow.

I for one think it is a bag of sh*t.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:

and I quote...

and...

The Luftek System is a technique that stops hair loss in 4 weeks and grows hair naturally, without products, medication, surgery, massage or diet. It is a technique that reverses the cause of baldness, through relaxation, meditation and a way to create a positive pressure beneath the scalp that loosens the skin, increases circulation, opens the pores and allows the hair to grow.ya! lol! :lol: it does sound like that eh? it amazes me what people come up with to scam us. i guess you have to use common sense. if there really was a cure for baldness, you probably would never see another bald head again!

The Gardener

Reaction score
tynanW said:

and I quote...

and...

The Luftek System is a technique that stops hair loss in 4 weeks and grows hair naturally, without products, medication, surgery, massage or diet. It is a technique that reverses the cause of baldness, through relaxation, meditation and a way to create a positive pressure beneath the scalp that loosens the skin, increases circulation, opens the pores and allows the hair to grow.

Major Bullshit reporting for duty, sir.

Christoph

Reaction score
I can't wait till there's an actual cure so these idiots stop with there retarded product sales pitches .Absolutely sh*t

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
Christoph said:
I can't wait till there's an actual cure so these idiots stop with there retarded product sales pitches .Absolutely sh*t
as long as theres a strong market for hair loss cures, all these bogus treatments will be around. what's sad is their allowed to continue to scam people. there should be fraud laws. i know the fda used to ban useless products. i would not get your hope up about any cures in the near future. i think the best thing to a cure would be hair cloning. you got to figure that when your hair follicle is dead, it won't ever produce anymore hair. most of my hair fell out on top & only the surgery i got restored hair there....