Dht Test Before After For Natural Dht Blockers

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are plenty of cases that proves you wrong, it's not about exceptions. 80% of Caucasian men will lose their hairs to a certain degree at some point in their life. Vast majority of Mediterranean Caucasians have a thick beard and 80% of them will lose hairs anyway, with or without a beard. It's called genetic.
I still didn't get what are you trying to say/demonstrate?

P.S.: all the representations of Caio Giulio Cesare I'm aware of portrait him without a beard. The Holy Shroud and all the early Christian representations of Christ show Him with a thick head of hairs.

These are all generalizations but without generalizing some, we can't even mention Native Americans or Asians not going bald or not having beards because some do but in general, lol, you notice in Japan that whites are hairier in the spas that are everywhere. In terms of beards and great hair: 1. Jeff Bridges 2) Kris Kristofferson 3) Sam Elliot. Honorable Mention: Leon Russell.

Cheers.

Desolation

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already did a DHT test (Which is expensive ..btw :() in mid July before starting with the ordinary's hair serum which i no longer use. I am currently using a herbal product that contains Saw palmetto as one of the ingredients 3 times a week, and another product with ginseng, lilac stem cells and other stuff the rest of the week.

Planning to redo the test next month. Will report back.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are flawed studies .saw Palmetto does not work otherwise people would be posting results here. I think if one can afford , he can surely try and test out what works in the early stages of baldness and may be get on it for a lifetime. It is a small price to pay for this life changing loss
People post results. Saw palmetto works as beta sitosterol, as cetirizine, tretinon , etc. as many other things, most American things that the only thing that works are the FDA approved for it , minoxidil and finasteride . And , Dutasteride, cause it is a superior Finasteride. Pretty pathetic .

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I already did a DHT test (Which is expensive ..btw :() in mid July before starting with the ordinary's hair serum which i no longer use. I am currently using a herbal product that contains Saw palmetto as one of the ingredients 3 times a week, and another product with ginseng, lilac stem cells and other stuff the rest of the week.

Planning to redo the test next month. Will report back.
Did u do tests ?

Desolation

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did u do tests ?
I haven't. I might do it next month. not really sure if my results will provide any useful info because i changed a couple of things in my life:
- Started working out/ taking l carnitine+l glutamine and whey
- Started taking vitamin D, C and zinc.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why bother with naturals if you are okay with lower serum DHT

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into topical dutasteride as a smarter way