Dht Test Before After For Natural Dht Blockers

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here tested natural dht blockers with the help of dht test before and after. I mean if we could find one by experimenting , we could use it for the rest of life.sadly my hair is at a point where I can't do that, otherwise I could have experimented this with before after dht test earlier in my life. I wonder why no one has done this for this life shattering problem.

Last edited:

youngn

Reaction score
I have seen studies showing this in the past. There was a pill product about 5 years ago that was really hyped up that just used natural ingredients and also showed independent lab results of reduced DHT. There is plenty of studies done on things such as saw palmetto or zinc + b6 to show that it should be effective.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen studies showing this in the past. There was a pill product about 5 years ago that was really hyped up that just used natural ingredients and also showed independent lab results of reduced DHT. There is plenty of studies done on things such as saw palmetto or zinc + b6 to show that it should be effective.
Those are flawed studies .saw Palmetto does not work otherwise people would be posting results here. I think if one can afford , he can surely try and test out what works in the early stages of baldness and may be get on it for a lifetime. It is a small price to pay for this life changing loss

youngn

Reaction score
Those are flawed studies .saw Palmetto does not work otherwise people would be posting results here. I think if one can afford , he can surely try and test out what works in the early stages of baldness and may be get on it for a lifetime. It is a small price to pay for this life changing loss
That's pretty bold to say that all of the saw palmetto and zinc + b6 studies are flawed.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not true.

Saw palmetto does reduce DHT like fina. Many people got pfs form saw palmetto.

It not being a pharmaceutical, doesn't mean it's safer or doesn't work.
I used saw Palmetto .did not get side effects or results ,threw it out. I still have a doubt whether it is 100 peecent dht that is the cause of hairloss or some other unknown mechanism that finasteride works through. Science is always statistical .

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the real cause of hairloss is a probleme with thermoregulation / over heated scalp caused by dht or bad habit, look how women are always cold with full thick hair and bald men with over production of sebum / heated scalp

inmyhead

Reaction score
I think the real cause of hairloss is a probleme with thermoregulation / over heated scalp caused by dht or bad habit, look how women are always cold with full thick hair and bald men with over production of sebum / heated scalp
Did you spend too much time in RayPeat forum lol?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not true.

Saw palmetto does reduce DHT like fina. Many people got pfs form saw palmetto.

It not being a pharmaceutical, doesn't mean it's safer or doesn't work.

i got side effects of SP. I do think it depends on the brand. I tried allot over time and there is only one that worked for me but also gave sides. unfortunate.

jazz1

Reaction score
Oral Saw Palmetto from DHT Advanced Trichology has fantastic reviews but gave me bad reaction and spots/rash on my back. I read online that oral Saw Palmetto can cause these side effects, when I stopped my spots/rash vanished.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They are always cold because of a way higher incidence of hypothyroidism.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus is right. Same thing with phytoestrogens. If they are enough to provide therapeutic doses then the sides are likely to be the same. Instead, you need to find different paths, not weaker versions of pharmaceutical ones. In my opinion, there is nothing currently existing in human experience that will "cure" baldness. It will have to be invented. Otherwise, over 1000's of years, we would know that onion juice prevents baldness or whatever. Pegasus appears to be on the right track but his stack is enormously complicated and no other mortal is likely to be able to follow what he is doing. And he is still limited by being caucasian, I assume, and male.

Baldness is heavily wired to two things 1)being caucasian 2) being male/heavy noticeable beards. Other races differ in this. You guys have almost as much "hair" as you used to have; it is just on your faces. Although there are notable exceptions like Sam Elliot and Kris Kristofferson, you virtually never see amazing beards and amazing hair together. That's what made Elliot so different looking. Add Jeff Bridges to that but seriously, beards are for men and hair is for chicks among whites. That's how it's always been. Caesar was bald and Jesus probably was too with a big huge beard. Cheers.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus is right. Same thing with phytoestrogens. If they are enough to provide therapeutic doses then the sides are likely to be the same. Instead, you need to find different paths, not weaker versions of pharmaceutical ones. In my opinion, there is nothing currently existing in human experience that will "cure" baldness. It will have to be invented. Otherwise, over 1000's of years, we would know that onion juice prevents baldness or whatever. Pegasus appears to be on the right track but his stack is enormously complicated and no other mortal is likely to be able to follow what he is doing. And he is still limited by being caucasian, I assume, and male.

Baldness is heavily wired to two things 1)being caucasian 2) being male/heavy noticeable beards. Other races differ in this. You guys have almost as much "hair" as you used to have; it is just on your faces. Although there are notable exceptions like Sam Elliot and Kris Kristofferson, you virtually never see amazing beards and amazing hair together. That's what made Elliot so different looking. Add Jeff Bridges to that but seriously, beards are for men and hair is for chicks among whites. That's how it's always been. Caesar was bald and Jesus probably was too with a big huge beard. Cheers.
Wonderful theory, it goes along with the one on vitamin D and the hairs falling to allow absorption through the skull.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudeness doesn't become you. I am espousing no theory at all related to restoration merely saying what everyone on here knows if unarticulated: lots of white males suffer from baldness and have beards and both are related to dht and lots of native americans do not have baldness and do not have beards. That's it, anecdotal and all. I subscribe to the fibrosis theory of hair loss.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudeness doesn't become you. I am espousing no theory at all related to restoration merely saying what everyone on here knows if unarticulated: lots of white males suffer from baldness and have beards and both are related to dht and lots of native americans do not have baldness and do not have beards. That's it, anecdotal and all. I subscribe to the fibrosis theory of hair loss.

White male. no beard. almost non existing body hair. Still balding.... genes lol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
White male. no beard. almost non existing body hair. Still balding.... genes lol.
Notice, I never said that there weren't exceptions, only that there is a high correlation. If I recall right, body hair is regulated by a different version of reductase from beard growth. I know you weren't disagreeing but just shrugging your shoulders. MtFs usually have beard removal and that might help hair growth and it certainly seems to completely eliminate DHT and T in facial follicles.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice, I never said that there weren't exceptions, only that there is a high correlation. If I recall right, body hair is regulated by a different version of reductase from beard growth. I know you weren't disagreeing but just shrugging your shoulders. MtFs usually have beard removal and that might help hair growth and it certainly seems to completely eliminate DHT and T in facial follicles.

i wasnt disagreeing. thats correct. I think allot of factors play a role in the balding department and thats why its so hard to pinpoint and find a "safe cure".

and was just laughing at my own genes.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There are plenty of cases that proves you wrong, it's not about exceptions. 80% of Caucasian men will lose their hairs to a certain degree at some point in their life. Vast majority of Mediterranean Caucasians have a thick beard and 80% of them will lose hairs anyway, with or without a beard. It's called genetic.
I still didn't get what are you trying to say/demonstrate?

P.S.: all the representations of Caio Giulio Cesare I'm aware of portrait him without a beard. The Holy Shroud and all the early Christian representations of Christ show Him with a thick head of hairs.

Attachments

• E9F887CF-AC0A-473C-A67A-307BD052A041.jpeg
    E9F887CF-AC0A-473C-A67A-307BD052A041.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 150