DHT Inhibitor Antiandrogen With No Sexual Side Effects

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can anyone refer me to the website of this shampoo? and any other useful links?
I would like to see people sensitive to finasteride/Saw palmetto take this.. I am quite sensitive to these.. but somehow RU works OK for me as I recover when I stop (let's keep the conversation on this shampoo though).

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay.

Update - I did get a blood test, and there WAS a drop of DHT levels, but negligible.

I've taken 2 capsules daily for 5 months and I can say with confidence this product has made NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL on my hair.

Sorry to bring bad news.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay.

Update - I did get a blood test, and there WAS a drop of DHT levels, but negligible.

I've taken 2 capsules daily for 5 months and I can say with confidence this product has made NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL on my hair.

Sorry to bring bad news.

...yep...I can second that...it was worth a shot...

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Not only that.

These capsules are actually filled with what I believe to be curry. Cut one of these capsules open, then smell the powder, then taste it. It's just curry. What a joke.

ABJac

Reaction score
Just to add in my opinion, I started taking 2 pills every day in february of this year, and I had absolutely no results. My hair is significantly worse after having used this for about 6 months. At the 2-3 months point I thought I needed to wait and hang on for results, but at 6 months, my hair is thinner than it has ever been. So either it has no affect, or my loss is caused by something other than high DHT.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
This stuff doesn't reduce DHT levels enough...on that note, I honestly believe that at some point DHT is not the major player for some men...finasteride was not halting my loss by the time I was hitting my late 30's after being on it for 6 years....

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
If finasteride didn't work, why did you bother wasting money on something that also lowers DHT?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
If finasteride didn't work, why did you bother wasting money on something that also lowers DHT?

Good question...I did tail off finasteride towards the end as I was completely limp and boner-less...but back then, my hairloss was nothing compared to what it is now, 4 years later...so if I would have stayed on it, I probably would not have lost has much as I have now...trying Keratene was worth a shot assuming it had no sides...

...I still think there is something to Equol -- just need like 100mg/day of the stuff....