DHT doesn't effect muscle?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2%, sorry.

I don't know about that chronic fatigue number, but some numbers in France made me think

The finasteride reported adverse effects numbers during clinical trials are bullshit anyway
66 millions people in France, only 30 000 registered finasteride users, yet public national TV news just aired a report on the dangers of finasteride after many French consumer complaints, depressions and suicides. I do not know the exact number, but Merck may have to remove it from the French market.
Btw in France you can not buy finasteride without prescriptions, it's a drug under surveillance since it came out, there is no drugstore, only pharmacies and we just can not get it, maybe by online foreign purchases, but I do not think the 30000 number is significantly higher.
Those Merck numbers are definetly bullshit.

Only 30000 users on a 66 millions people country....I'm curious about US finasteride users now
Let's do some gross Maths, 50% women percent, some 33 millions males.
50% of them will experience balding through their lifes, maybe more, but f*** let's say 17 millions potential finasteride users...30'000 registered users who got this prescribed...f*****g lol

Last edited:

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We had @RhinestoneHLT post here for a while, he didn't even realize that he had side effects until his wife told him that he had stopped grabbing her ***. "

Not sure if srsly using that as evidence.

I agree with your point that most won't notice it is occurring if only 20%, the question to the user is if 95% can't notice that 20%, or "cope" to some degree, then is that really reason to reject the conclusions of its usefulness for the general male hairloss sufferer? From the doctors and patients I have talked to that use it, I think accepting that for the average user it has any side effects that will decrease quality of life is a stretch.

And more importantly, clearly these don't have the same effects on each individual.

Well, seems we all have our own priorities... I'd rather just jeep my mane in comparison to something like grabbing some woman's *** on a daily basis. Grabbing asses ain't gonna help you once you hit 40's and your sex drive naturally dies off anyway... I mean its not like hair is gonna either but depends what you want really. I'd rather be that old man with awesome hair than some avg. old baldie who looks about 20 years older...

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, seems we all have our own priorities... I'd rather just jeep my mane in comparison to something like grabbing some woman's *** on a daily basis. Grabbing asses ain't gonna help you once you hit 40's and your sex drive naturally dies off anyway... I mean its not like hair is gonna either but depends what you want really. I'd rather be that old man with awesome hair than some avg. old baldie who looks about 20 years older...

Agreed 100%. I already don't have sex with women. It's not like I'm in high demand with the kind of girls I'd like. So what would I be losing.

Cyproterone was progressively impairing my sexual function but the only reason I really stopped it was it was tanking my energy and mood. Losing your sexual function is a slightly disturbing experience. But nowhere near as disturbing as losing hair for me.

Jerking off is maybe 10 minutes a day for me tops. Hair is 24/7 for life.

Anyway I think we're reaching the point where 95%+ of cases can be effectively managed topically with few to no side effects expected if you're willing to go off the beaten path and pay for it.