Dermmatch

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
Just when you think you have a hold on things you grow tits.Sigh

Don't let up and stay on that workout regimen!

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but Arimidex should help more than a workout.hehe My libido is getting better every day.

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
Yeah, but Arimidex should help more than a workout.hehe My libido is getting better every day.

A workout only gets rid of fat. Arimidex will help with gyno (although some prefer nolvadex).

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
chuckfrasher said:
MrTelogen said:

A workout only gets rid of fat. Arimidex will help with gyno (although some prefer nolvadex).

Yes they work in very different ways. Now I'm on Arimidex .5mg for the last three days.No help so far.I may up it to one mg tonight.I have reduced my Propecia a bit as well.I take 1MG one day .5 the next, and alternate.This sh*t is painful as hell.Nalvadex and Arimidex should be kept in the war chest so just in case anyone starts to get itchy or painful nips, and they have no plans on quitting Finasteride any time soon, they can start it quickly.I waited way way too long.Between docs that would not listen and others that said it was in my head, I failed to act quickly enough.

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
chuckfrasher said:
MrTelogen said:

Yes they work in very different ways. Now I'm on Arimidex .5mg for the last three days.No help so far.I may up it to one mg tonight.I have reduced my Propecia a bit as well.I take 1MG one day .5 the next, and alternate.This sh*t is painful as hell.Nalvadex and Arimidex should be kept in the war chest so just in case anyone starts to get itchy or painful nips, and they have no plans on quitting Finasteride any time soon, they can start it quickly.I waited way way too long.Between docs that would not listen and others that said it was in my head, I failed to act quickly enough.

I started getting the pain and itching while on oral spironolactone 200 mgs. When I lowered the dose, I noticed a big difference within a couple of weeks but did not notice a difference in just 3 days. Once it goes away, you can probably drop your dose to .5 mgs twice a week----maybe (hopefully).

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Tons of spironolactone combined with tons of Finasteride = Got gyno? :p

XL

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
xzellerate said:
Tons of spironolactone combined with tons of Finasteride = Got gyno? :p

XL

I only had a short period of symptoms with oral spironolactone. It went away when I lowered the dose. I've never had any such symptoms with finasteride and I am not having any symptoms with Avodart. 8)

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Keep us informed all the way!

XL

2Thin

Reaction score
I'm new here. I'm 33 and have been losing my hair since I was 20. I'm prob. a Norwood 2.5. I ordered Dermmatch about two weeks ago, just to give it a shot. It is the first concealor I've ever used. I was stunned at how well it masked my thinning hair. it brought me to a Norwood 1.5. And, i even applied this along the hairline. I have now used it everyday, and will prob. use it until if/when my hair naturally grows back.

darsci

Reaction score
Dermatch

HI GUYS!! I've been using Dermatch for 2 years now and it has worked very good for me....altough as time goes by...and you git a little bit more bald, it seems to be a little bit more difficult to conceal your hairloss especially if it is in the front like mine. I apply it daily and wash it out at night to apply minoxidil. The backdrop about dermatch is that it is taking a little bit too long in the morning to apply it and sometimes I even get late to work due to this thing. Sometimes I even leave it during the night so that in the morning I dont have to apply it --altough its not a good thing to do...also because I miss a minoxidil application. But overall I found dermatch an excellent product and never had any side effects. About the thing that dermatch could harm hair follicles or could act as a barrier on your scalp thus increase hair loss,.... this is not the fact because I 've been using it for 2 years and since then, my rate of hair loss remained in line to that of my brothers which is also experiencing hairloss in the same way as I do but do not use dermatch.

I would recomend this product...but be sure that if you are usining minixodil (at least one a day as I do) you have to be commited and spend some time in the morning to apply dermatch. Sometimes it may take you more that 15 minutes.

I will post some before and after pictures of my hair soon.

cu guys!