Dermatologist Said “use Minoxidil For 3 Months And Then Stop”

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about propecia? Have you tried it? Is it any good?
Actually,I'm happy with the results that the minoxidil alone is giving me...I'm Norwood 5 (general thinner) and I had high expectations when I first started the treatment and it was a dangerous state of mind to begin with.Thanks God, I'm not desappointed for the moment (4 and a half month in)and I really hope that it keeps working...

Guile_Ryu

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you only use minodxidil? What concentration? Does castor oil work for hair regrowth? Anything else help? I have black hair so I have read that laser stimulation would not be good for me. Any input?

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you only use minodxidil? What concentration? Does castor oil work for hair regrowth? Anything else help? I have black hair so I have read that laser stimulation would not be good for me. Any input?
I use minoxidil 5%,liquid version.I think the liquid is more effective for regrowth.
Daily intake of vitamins and biotion also.
And the most important part is that I use 3 ml instead of 1 ml which is the recommended dose in the morning and at night.1 ml is not enough for most people...too safe and conservative.
I don't have any experience with castrol oil but I really doubt that it is effective...or give a noticible change...it might give the hair a better texture...I don't really know.

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use minoxidil 5%,liquid version.I think the liquid is more effective for regrowth.
Daily intake of vitamins and biotion also.
And the most important part is that I use 3 ml instead of 1 ml which is the recommended dose in the morning and at night.1 ml is not enough for most people...too safe and conservative.
I don't have any experience with castrol oil but I really doubt that it is effective...or give a noticible change...it might give the hair a better texture...I don't really know.

Biotin**