Dermatch won't accelerate hair loss will it?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm considering ordering Dermatch. There isn't any chance of it further compounding hair loss, is there?

khughlee

Reaction score
This seems to be a topic that nobody wants to reply to, but Ill tell you my experience. I got a lot of hairs on my applicator, and the number of hairs on the top of my head decreased at a faster rate.

vayder

Reaction score
khughlee said:
This seems to be a topic that nobody wants to reply to, but Ill tell you my experience. I got a lot of hairs on my applicator, and the number of hairs on the top of my head decreased at a faster rate.

i wonder why..really i wonder why..because im really think concealors could have negative side affects

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
yes... it accelerated the hair loss after trying it out for 3 weeks... I have immediately stopped using it. I think toppik is more 'natural' anyway. Use this for your hairline, if u want.

VWdude

Reaction score
Apply it gently, wash it out.... and it doesn't do anything more than a regular hair gel would.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
VWdude said:
Apply it gently, wash it out.... and it doesn't do anything more than a regular hair gel would.

Exactly, unless it is causing a reaction on your scalp by causing irritation, flaking, etc., then it won't accelerate your hairloss.

VWdude

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
VWdude said:

Exactly, unless it is causing a reaction on your scalp by causing irritation, flaking, etc., then it won't accelerate your hairloss.

People clearly worry too much eh!

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone who uses dermatch have success with regrowth? i've been using dermatch a few years and i'm starting to question this as well.

VWdude

Reaction score
dermmatch doesnt make you shed hair, and it doesn't make you grow hair.... what it does do is a conceal hairloss.

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that what you mean its SUPPOSED to do, or what you think it actually does?

Anyone use Dermatch daily and have a good regrowth?

VWdude said:
dermmatch doesnt make you shed hair, and it doesn't make you grow hair.... what it does do is a conceal hairloss.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
i got hair at my applicator too... same as having hair at my comb...

i don't think it increase hairloss...

Perfectionist

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if the people behind Concealers did actually put something in them to increase hair loss ..... it would mean people would keep buying more and more of their product !!

$$$$$$$$$

:)

Holmes

Reaction score
Dermmatch does not cause hair loss. They don't want you to lose your hair cause you need some hair to use this priduct. Dermmatch does not and will not regrow hair. I have had no hair loss due to using it. It's like gel. This product is 14 years old. It works this is directly from there site.

Will this affect my hair loss? No. DermMatch does not grow hair nor does it impede the growth of hair. Both hair loss and hair growth are subdermal, occurring beneath the skin's surface. DermMatch is topical, resting on the skin's surface where it has no interaction with the biology of hair growth