Dermatch users: do you use it EVERY day?

itsjustaphase

Reaction score
Hey guys,

so i've recently tried dermatch and it loosk great. however, do you use it every day? i am afraid to start using it in case i am not able to put it on some mornings if i dont have time, and people will notice that my hair keeps changing from thin to thick.

what has your approach been? do you use it only at nights or special occasions or something?

anytips on how i should use it?

THANKS

its funny these concealers like dermatch and toppik really do work for me, but im not sure its worth the stress of putting them on, letting them dry and just being all secretive...

DaveA

Reaction score
I don't put them on when I go to work. Perhaps that is odd. But I recently became single and generally only use it when I go on a date. I do plan on using it when I start going out with friends more and what not. So, basically, I'll only be thin at work. Hopefully proscar will thicken me up and I can start to use it less until things balance out.

Don't ask me what I'm going to do if I get a steady girlfriend or something, because I do not know.

Reaction score
I know its not recommended but with my hectic life i hardly have time to put on Deramtch every single day. I usually have Deramtch on my head for 2-3 days at a time. I've been doing this for 3 -4 years now.. no probs here.