Dermatch & Rogaine Foam

Bod

Reaction score
I have just ordered some Dermatch and Rogaine Foam and was wondering if I could use them together, on the Dermatch website it said you should apply the minoxidil first but I assume there talking about the liquid minoxidil, has anyone tried applying Rogaine Foam onto their scalp whilst they have Dermatch on their head as I don't want to have to wash my hair everyday just to apply the foam.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Your gonna have to massage the foam into your scalp. If the dermatch is in there heavy your fingers are probably gonna turn the same color as ur dermatch. I suggest you contact the rogaine foam people and ask them since it is more important is if the foam will work that way not dermatch.

And actually washing your hair everyday isnt recomended. Your supposed to wash every other day no matter if you have hairloss or not.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You'll have to wash the dermatch off first before applying the foam.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I recommend washing hair, using minoxidil foam after hair has dried, then applying dermattch after minoxidil has dried. If you skip the hair washing part your hair is gonna look nasty after trying to mix in the other two steps after a day or two! minoxidil is best applied to a clean scalp.

Bod

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys but I no longer use Dermatch, its a great product but after 12 months on the big 3 I don't feel that I need it as the meds have all kicked in and sprouted hair all over my head.