Depressed About male pattern baldness? Bang Older Chicks!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
G

Temples said:
Exactly. Younger girls piss me off. They don't have a clue of what they want, their mind changes by the second, and all they care about is being "cool", whatever that is these days.

Ecspecially in the UK.

Also dont discount Russian Male order brides...ooh woops Freudian slip.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was onto that routine even before I had diffuse thinning .I was 20 and she was 32.Now that I'm 32 I think I would settle for a fuckable mid 40's .

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Amen, brother!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
I was onto that routine even before I had diffuse thinning .I was 20 and she was 32.Now that I'm 32 I think I would settle for a fuckable mid 40's .

You're a good man!

oni

Reaction score
No what you really want is a women with a brain in it's 30's and a body about 19, we are talking about maturity not age big difference. I know quite a few women in there 30's and 40's who act more like teenagers than teenagers do and tynanW have you tried "Care in the Community" chicks they will do anything for your last Rolo! :hairy:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it considered a threesome if you having sex with your girl and your dog comes up and licks your rear end?

freudling

Reaction score
Man, you should try Euro girls. Living in Europe has two sides in the chic department. The girls are incredibly beautiful with amazing bodies, especially in Central and Eastern Europe (Prauge and Russia are up there among the best). However, they are so f*****g stuck up and it seems like they all want to have a Daddy. It makes me sick. So old fashioned. In that way, I miss North American girls, even if they aren't as pretty.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
No what you really want is a women with a brain in it's 30's and a body about 19, we are talking about maturity not age big difference. I know quite a few women in there 30's and 40's who act more like teenagers than teenagers do and tynanW have you tried "Care in the Community" chicks they will do anything for your last Rolo! :hairy:

There are some exceptions, but by and large women 30+ are light years ahead of teenagers in the maturity department.

There are many 30+ women with great bodies.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
lol! just these 30's women have tits going south :hairy:

Not really. That usually happens in their 40's.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya know, there is nothing wrong with Milfs and Gilfs for anyone that wants to go that route, but I am accustom to firm tight bodies with nice firm boobies and above all no baggage. So I think I will stick with my 20 year olds and their young frisky friends, even if I get shot down once in a blue moon because they don't like my hair loss, it is still worth it to me.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
Ya know, there is nothing wrong with Milfs and Gilfs for anyone that wants to go that route, but I am accustom to firm tight bodies with nice firm boobies and above all no baggage. So I think I will stick with my 20 year olds and their young frisky friends, even if I get shot down once in a blue moon because they don't like my hair loss, it is still worth it to me.

20-year-olds are nice to f***, but that's it.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing I believe f*****g is the most important thing then.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When it comes to 20-year-olds, sure.