Depressed About male pattern baldness? Bang Older Chicks!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, I'm cruisin' around in my ride the other night and it kind of dawned on me: Why not get with some older honeys? They're more mature, much more accepting of men with male pattern baldness, and are more experienced!

For you twentysomethings: Go for a more mature look and move out of mom's house. Get you an older woman that fucks like mad and die a happy man.

misterium

Reaction score
Way ahead of you brother (they got nice big jugs too, and give great helmet) ;)

Been hitting this 38 year old... haaard.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
Way ahead of you brother (they got nice big jugs too, and give great helmet) ;)

Been hitting this 38 year old... haaard.

Hehe, you f*****g RAWK!
6023887341d9e67cc7dc9.gif

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nexus81 said:
Even the older chicks prefer oldies/ young ones with full head of hair. :wink:
But hey..you never know when u get lucky! :lol:

Yeah, but they're FAR more willing to overlook it than say, a 19-year-old. All they want is a good man that will f*** their brains out.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
So, I'm cruisin' around in my ride the other night and it kind of dawned on me: Why not get with some older honeys? They're more mature, much more accepting of men with male pattern baldness, and are more experienced!

For you twentysomethings: Go for a more mature look and move out of mom's house. Get you an older woman that fucks like mad and die a happy man.

that's because when women are old or fat and they're single,..they settle..and they don't care about male pattern baldness as a result of this

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I disagree!

I recently found YOUNGER women to be of great help in the happiness department.

:hairy:

misterium

Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
"Thirty-eight years old" - that's a young woman!! :lol: :lol:

She is 12+ years older than me.. that's not so 'young' I don't think ..

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ix said:
Temples said:

that's because when women are old or fat and they're single,..they settle..and they don't care about male pattern baldness as a result of this

The logic is that they're used to being with men their own age, who are far more likely to have male pattern baldness.

G

Temples said:
ix said:
Temples said:

The logic is that they're used to being with men their own age, who are far more likely to have male pattern baldness.

...or be dead.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
True.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see what youre saying. I love older women. My favorite age of women is from 30 to 35. GOD that is such an awesome age for them. They are at their sexual peak, they are beginning the highlights of their careers, and they are old enough to know the difference between whats real and whats bullshit.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Younger girls piss me off. They don't have a clue of what they want, their mind changes by the second, and all they care about is being "cool", whatever that is these days. I want a strong and mature woman with her own thing goin' on that doesn't need a man to Propecia her up—both financially and emotionally.