Delete

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
your pics show an excellent response. So may your good fortune continue. I am curious why you chose Proscar and not Propecia?

dokomo

Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:
I am curious why you chose Proscar and not Propecia?

Cutting one 5mg of proscar into ten 0.5mg pieces is incredibly cheap. I am still wary of the generic 1mg propecia tablets. So until I can get real propecia for cheap, I'm going to stick with proscar.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you lucky bastard.
congrats.
btw, thanks for posting the pictures. many posters who respond well decide not to post their pictures. It is a shame.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Always good to hear a success story! Also, props to you for taking the before and after photos in roughly similar conditions.

dokomo

Reaction score
sadhairloss said:
how long did it take?

A little over 4 months.

Update: I am itching like crazy, and starting to flake. Hopefully I can control that. I also started noticing that the left side has grown in a lot better than the right. Maybe I'm not applying th minoxidil equally. I'm going to start filling the dropper twice, once per each side, so that I know they are getting equal treatment from now on.

G

dokomo, how many hairs you lose evry day in the shower?

and how many hairs you used to lose before starting treatment?

Also, are you really taking 0.5 proscar per day?

that is 2.5 mg of finasteride!!!!

Subliminal

Established Member
Reaction score
dokomo said:
sadhairloss said:
how long did it take?

A little over 4 months.

Update: I am itching like crazy, and starting to flake. Hopefully I can control that. I also started noticing that the left side has grown in a lot better than the right. Maybe I'm not applying th minoxidil equally. I'm going to start filling the dropper twice, once per each side, so that I know they are getting equal treatment from now on.

I find that a little Cetaphil lotion after I towel dry my hair helps a lot. It's a little tricky to get down to the scalp, however. Also I find that copper peptide sprays help to calm down the scalp. You can try Tricomin or American Crew Revitalize.

BTW, I sent you a private message.

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
dokomo, how many hairs you lose evry day in the shower?

and how many hairs you used to lose before starting treatment?

Also, are you really taking 0.5 proscar per day?

that is 2.5 mg of finasteride!!!!

Check out his first post.... He is using .5 mg of finasteride (proscar 1/10s)