Delete

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^yep

joeb

Reaction score
hey bro, try American Crew spray solution for the itch... worked wonders for me. You had very quick results as I did (see link below)... don't freak if you have a noticable shed down the road as I did, lasted about 2 months, then filled in even better!

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, sweet results! I hope one day I could have results like that. My temples are awful right now. Keep up the great work.

nightlife

Reaction score
sorry if youve already said this but im a lazy bastard and cant be bothered to read through that again! great story though. when did you first start seeing results after starting proscar/finasteride?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude...Will it be possible for you to give your shedding description especially due to MIN. Did you shed a lot ever after gettinng into treatments. When did the shed increase if it ever did ? Thanls

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
leandro said:
hi didnt you get a hair transplant?or maybe a hairpiece?

At least your level of skepticism is consistent. :)

But dokomo's results are pretty much living proof that you can reduce the recommended minoxidil and finasteride dosages and still grow hair, and even maintain those results. In fact, I cut my finasteride down to .25mg with only once a day minoxidil, and still managed to grow/maintain hair. And I avoided lots of those nasty side effects by reducing my finasteride dosage, including the infamous greatly diminished sensation during orgasm. :freaked2:

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
dokomo,

2 questions.

1) How often do you use T-Gel?

2) How often do you use Nizoral?

aussie_dude

Reaction score
Congrats mate heaps happy for ya. Im somewhere in between what you are now and what you were. I'm just starting treatment now hopefully ill end up like you are now. Hopefully

vidareal

Reaction score
Congrats mate. My hair (just started on proscar and rogaine) was at your stage when you began as well.

Actually i just went in to take some pics of my head (great lighting in the bathroom in work) and my hair is worst at baseline than yours. But if i get some of the improvement it will help with the bad feeling i got looking at my balding head.

But gonna follow the 3 big P's no matter what.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so lucky .I've been on minoxidil for 12 years, and finasteride for 4, and no positive results, though it may help prevent more from falling out.. Even with hair transplant I don't have 1/2 the hairline you have. congrats.