Decided To Get A New Cut For My Thinning/receeding Hairline. What Do You Guy Think?

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing as my hairline has decided to betray me I got a new cut to try and make it look a bit better.

What do you guy think?

Attachments

• DSC_0688.JPG
    DSC_0688.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC_0691.JPG
    DSC_0691.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0690.JPG
    DSC_0690.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 260

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i looked as good as you i would have nothing worry about lol looking sharp, congrats. I look terrible both with facial hair and without but you suit a beard.

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i looked as good as you i would have nothing worry about lol looking sharp, congrats. I look terrible both with facial hair and without but you suit a beard.

Haha thank you mate.
My mate said if I had to buzz I'd look fine as I have the beard. I'm growing it out but keeping the hairstyle as best I can.

Again, thank you!

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing as my hairline has decided to betray me I got a new cut to try and make it look a bit better.

What do you guy think?

Looks great! Hardly looks like you're losing hair at all! Are you on anything because if not you might as well use a hair loss supplement at the least to keep what you got!!

Gavalar09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great! Hardly looks like you're losing hair at all! Are you on anything because if not you might as well use a hair loss supplement at the least to keep what you got!!

Hi mate,

Thanks, barbers done wonders!

On nothing at the minute but I'm looking to go as natural as possible with supplements.

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate,

Thanks, barbers done wonders!

On nothing at the minute but I'm looking to go as natural as possible with supplements.

Absolutely! Doesnt really seem like you need to be on anything but maybe if you notice it start to get a bit worse something like nettle leaf might benefit you!