Decided I'm going the hairsystem route after meds..(maybe)

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Now I'm going to be making a bit of money I might try a hair piece as well. It'd be interesting to see how much more attractive women find me with hair (right now I'm a shaved down norwood 3).

I wonder if it is easy to get hold of those realistic hair pieces while in Korea itself. It'd be good if I could just walk into a salon somewhere and they fit one there and then.

Boondock

Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
Now I'm going to be making a bit of money I might try a hair piece as well. It'd be interesting to see how much more attractive women find me with hair (right now I'm a shaved down norwood 3).

I wonder if it is easy to get hold of those realistic hair pieces while in Korea itself. It'd be good if I could just walk into a salon somewhere and they fit one there and then.

Let us know how this goes. I'm going to start wearing properly when I'm out in Asia as well hopefully.

Cassin

Reaction score
Boondock said:
I second what the guy above said. I didn't realize your age or your Norwood before. You sound like almost the perfect hair transplant candidate dude.

Well when you only look at my age & Norwood I can see that but that's not the entire story at all. I'm destined to lose everything on top and lose some on my sides. Thats a huge issue with hair transplant's.

Cassin

Reaction score
HT55 said:
Cassin said:
Yes I have seen his work it's very good. And I wouldn't say I have given up at all...I am just not comfortable with what's out the at this moment. But I will stay open minded. Especially for someone in the Dallas area.

You above all people should know not to let location be a factor in a hair transplant.

It should be a factor with everyone. I want to visit a few dr's to get a few ideas about a procedure for me. I do not want to pick a surgeon solely off the internet and throw everything in their hands.

Some of the Dr's continually mentioned on message boards have reached "over talked about Godlike" status so its wise to take in to account personal office visits.

Nene

Reaction score
Cassin said:
HT55 said:
Cassin said:
Yes I have seen his work it's very good. And I wouldn't say I have given up at all...I am just not comfortable with what's out the at this moment. But I will stay open minded. Especially for someone in the Dallas area.

You above all people should know not to let location be a factor in a hair transplant.

It should be a factor with everyone. I want to visit a few dr's to get a few ideas about a procedure for me. I do not want to pick a surgeon solely off the internet and throw everything in their hands.

Some of the Dr's continually mentioned on message boards have reached "over talked about Godlike" status so its wise to take in to account personal office visits.

Very true Cassin. I've fallen into this trap of thinking that if I ever do a hair transplant it must be Feller. Well it would be convenient since he's nearby but I shouldn't limit myself.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
yea...but think about that you will have to take the pills for ever...and maybe to increase the dosage later...I don't really know how healthy will be to take those for a lot of time...Besides this...I a few months ago I was thinking that having 30 y.o and being a norwood 1 you will not loose your hair ever...and guess what? I know a guy who at 30 has great hair and now he is a norwood 5...at 33...so being at 34 it is not sure that you will not gonna lose much more than this...besides this I know some people who have made the hair transplant and in one way they regret that they never tried a hairpiece before...
this is a guy in his mid 20's and he wears a piece...his result is better than any other transplant available now!are you agree?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/241571/t ... rean+piece

He has too much hair and as he grows older it will be obvious that it's a wig

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
HT55 said:
Cassin said:

Are you saying people should look for local hair transplant dr's ?

If you are I couldn't DISAGREE MORE !

There is a reason Feller, Shapiro and H+W are "hyped up" and it has nothing to do with "hype"

Visit ALL the local Dr's you can find, then Visit Shapiro, I bet I know who you will pick unless you don't want to spend the time/money to travel

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
Very true Cassin. I've fallen into this trap of thinking that if I ever do a hair transplant it must be Feller. Well it would be convenient since he's nearby but I shouldn't limit myself.

I don't think many people would think going to Feller is a trap, lol

If your close to Feller your also close to another GOOD hair transplant DR in Ivan Cohen. Visit both of them and let me know which one you pick, $20 says it's Feller in a heartbeat !

You are lucky to have one of the best hair transplant dr's nearby.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Yes people should look locally as well as the big names. Don't limit yourself whatsoever.

We'll agree to disagree on that !!

It's good if your local DR can provide about 500 photos of patients and at least 5 in person patients for you to see and talk to.

If the results are good from talking to patients in person and seeing the photos then go for it.

I have to ask if you have REALLY researched tranplants , I guess I thought since you were a mod here you had but to be honest it doesn't seem that way

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
You aren't making any sense. Please bog down someone elses thread.

Of course it doesn't make any sense as you have never done any real research on transplants.

You should travel as far as it takes to get the Dr you want, go to the bigger hair loss websites and ask the guys in the repair forums and they will tell you about travelling the world to get a bad hair transplant fixed and who do they travel to see.......................Feller, Shapiro and H+W !

Good luck with the piece

Cassin

Reaction score
You clearly don't read very well....seriously....settle down and relax man. I'm just saying MY personal course is all about as many options as possible. How is that somehow negative in your world ???

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
You clearly don't read very well....seriously....settle down and relax man. I'm just saying MY personal course is all about as many options as possible. How is that somehow negative in your world ???

I guess when I'm trying to help and give others the knowledge I have spent thousands of hours gathering I don't appreciate a comment saying I am "bogging down your thread"

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:

Ok so in your "personal course" how many hair transplant drs have you personally consulted with ?

Of DR's those how many have you seen one of their patients in person ?