David Silva Hair Transplant's Results

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a perfect result. Wonder which doctor performed the surgery. David Silva should a start a thread here and document the whole procedure and the progress.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David Silva was a perfect candidate for a hair transplant: in his early 30s, thick hair with no diffuse thinning going on and just a receding hairline to fill in. Not everyone has that luxury.

I must say though: when he had his head shaved for a year, I thought the hair transplant had failed. It's filled in really nicely now.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But your donor zone gets royally fucked by two FUEs. FUT is much less invasive. I don't get the obsession with the big scar. Sure, you can't shave your head but why would you even get a transplant if you plan on shaving it down so much?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But your donor zone gets royally fucked by two FUEs. FUT is much less invasive. I don't get the obsession with the big scar. Sure, you can't shave your head but why would you even get a transplant if you plan on shaving it down so much?
My temples are thinning/receding so I look younger and healthier when I buzz the sides of my head.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes sense. I've seen some truly great SMP results for FUT though.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you never tried it? And yeah, I saw your results. You're good to go.