david-silva_15012019.jpg

2400950-49917770-2560-1440.jpg

Before the transplant:
729bd55206a8425210bd9a27f70ce.jpg

large-david-silva-pourrait-arriver-a-las-palmas-libre-en-2019-a8ff5.jpg

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good hair transplant. Now we know why he shaved his head bald recently

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its weird that when u see his post transplant head, its like there's a hair line and behind it theres bald spot

also wondering in which clinic he was dong it, prolly dr juan couto

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didnt look bad shaved (with the hair transplant), I think shaved with a good hairline shadow looks great on most guys, shave without the shadow looks rediculous. theres 2 guys at my gym that you can tell have perfect heads of hair but shave, I with I could have that look. I think girls like it more to most of the time, when a guy HAS good hair but shaves anyway.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He didnt look bad shaved (with the hair transplant), I think shaved with a good hairline shadow looks great on most guys, shave without the shadow looks rediculous. theres 2 guys at my gym that you can tell have perfect heads of hair but shave, I with I could have that look. I think girls like it more to most of the time, when a guy HAS good hair but shaves anyway.

If you like the shaved head with perfect hairline the solution is easy: go ahead with a micropigmentation

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks amazing tbh. Especially under those flood lights in a stadium on top of the sweat.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone sees silva now his hair looks even better! He has a completely full, thick head of hair. I think he may have had more than one session as he was shaving his head for about a year so it's possible he had other bits filled in.

Obviously he can pay anything needed to get this done.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s the perfect candidate for FUE.. great donor, and just a little work needed to fix the hairline.